Unlock the Power of eufy | Motion Detection of Video Doorbell

www.google.com you guys should try this

I don’t get any adverts either. Sounds like you are imagining something that’s not there.

I get these on the Android app…

1 Like

Is there any way to switch off the notifications for family members motion as it keep sending alerts whenever I go outside… too annoying sometimea

2 Likes

My doorbell wil only pick up motion detection on optimal surveillance but this drains the battery very quickly, does anyone know why it won’t detect motion on balanced surveillance ? I have increased and decreased the sensitivity

2 Likes

Me too, plus I’d like to know if there is a way to have your camera come up on your phone screen automatically if someone pushes the door bell button

1 Like

Activity zones are ignored by this system. Anybody wandering within the picture triggers them.Prove me wrong …

1 Like

Shame none of this stops the so called “AI” working properly. I still get many spurious alerts to things that are clearly NOT human.

1 Like

Unable to ADJUST doorbell camera to a more manageable CLOSER Area. Motion detects human movement @ 5/6 metres Need reduce to 3 (three) Metres - Desperate

Mine does not pick up people or cars in the drive ways, which setting is yours on?

Doorbell is not great

When are they coming out with a new firmware to work with the doorbell and the camera right now? I am using two home bases, the old two and the new three

Yes, it’s important to get to know the software and read the tips. I consider myself very technically proficient, and one month in I’m still tweaking the doorbell cam and the security floodlight cams adapting to the different scenarios that come up, like dog walkers too close to our property, delivery people, garbage pickup when they step onto our driveway. Overall very pleased with these products and appreciate the ability to configure the system.

1 Like

You paid neither an arm nor a leg. Also, that doesn’t look bad at all to be honest. Why do people cry so much…?:man_shrugging:t5:

System seems to work OK, but I cannot get the doorbell to ring on a second phone.

I have a Floodlight Cam 2, but there is no way to set up “Active Zone”. Now all of those alerts caused by people walking on the side walk begin to drive me crazy.

Homebase 3 was to be updated for the 2k Dual Video Doorbell in March, but it has just been pushed out to the end of April. I was sold mine with the homebase 3, I have the option to take it back, but the store said wait and see (when it was March) but now it’s not happening until (maybe) the end of this month. Is it actually going to happen or should I return it and is there another video doorbell that works with the Homebase 3?

I need some help I need to know how to get my events from 412023@ 11:00 p.m. to:30 a.m. 2:23 if anybody can help me with that

Email me at marcus75chaisson@gmail.com please I don’t need that in my life

Ofdjjejdjdjj www.google.com

1 Like