Unlock the Power of eufy | Motion Detection of Video Doorbell

That’s exactly what I said. Did you even read my comment.

No issues at all…I love my Eufy system. :grinning:

Some how I turned the motion alarm on the homebase for the motion at front doorbell .how do I turn it off? Every time someone comes to the door the homebase siren alarm goes off ?

I think you’ll find it here to turn it off.
Tap on the security shield lower bottom on the app homescreen.

Tap on the doorbell.

Then tap on cog wheel settings of the working mode you’re using.

Uncheck alarm.

1 Like

Got it thx alot appreciate it :grinning:

Oh my God why did I buy this. So lagged. Youtube reviews are unreasonable.

I have the same problem

Auf deutsch übersetzen

I just want to know how I can even find the dang option to set up an Activity Zone! The app is so unintuitive and the FAQs are not helping. It just says Camera Settings > Motion Detection > Activity Zone.
But where do I even find the camera settings!? Why is that not glaringly available on the home page? Why do I need to solve 3 riddles, go to 2 different spots and dig through setting options - and still not find it. The app is so frustrating!

If you haven’t found the camera settings yet…
They are located on the apps homepage once you access it.
Tap on the three dots of the camera you wish to access the settings for. Then from there tap on the cog wheel to open the settings options. Choose motion detection and a window will open and you will find other options and also activity Zone.

Doorbell motion sensor worked fine at first. Two months later it doesn’t detect anymore. Doesn’t detect the mailman delivering packages to the door. If I enables detect all instead of just humans then it’ll detect all and record all but that drains the battery too fast. So far I’m not happy with the doorbell at all. Doesn’t even work anymore

2 Likes

Solution… Cut the trees down. :nerd_face:

ㅡㅁ렂르ㄹ
ㅡㅜ름
ㅍㅍㅍㅍㅍ.·)ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅁㅎㅎㅎ‥
·
·^ㅍㅍㅍ.ㅍㅍㅎㅍㅎㅎ…ㅍㅍ☜호
ㄹㅍ뎌ㅡ퍞.ㅣㅣㅣㅣㅍ피ㅣㅍㅍㅍㅣㅍㅣㅣㅍㅍㅍㅍㅣㅍㄷㅍㅍㅍㅣㅣㅣㅣㅍㅍㅍ피ㅣ핖ㅍㅍㅍㅍㅍ.핖

My camera doesn’t detect people. It started failing 2 days ago? Can someone help me with this

Recently doorbell not working, no alerts, can’t view video clips when away, even at home, seriously considering switching it off!

I some how powered off deactivated my doorbell and can’t not find how to reactivate it , help

Faulty video doorbell… been emailed every day to try this try that. Send video in. Snapshot in.
Promised replacement doorbell to be then told to send mine back 1st.
Disgusting service for Faulty products .

Think before you buy. Warranty and aftersales are rubbish. Liars

Lee

Anyone else having issue with Wired 2k Video doorbell. Mine been a week not working and it says transformer cannot power up. We bought 2 different transformer and both say the same issue. We have the doorbell since 2 yrs ago and now its having issue. Contacted Eufy but they keep saying change transformer but we did already. Any advice please.

Should have added, how to get to the sensitivity level adjustment so someone can adjust it. Thanks.

The motion detection sensor in the HB3 kit cameras seem to have stopped working for a week now in - there’s no notification nor setting off alarm when I walk in in the detection zone.
Security is a major concern where we live so hoping to resolve this asap. How can we fix this?