Unlock the Power of eufy | Make Your eufyCam 3 Last Longer

Stop sending rubbish…ur a nuisance

@eufy_official Eufy, you suck!!! I bought two Solo Pro cameras last year and all was good thanks to your clever marketing. However, now I’m forced to purchase a HomeBase just to use these!? What the actual F! You don’t do that to paying customers. I will NEVER recommend your services again. And I’ll make sure everyone I know avoids purchasing your con-artist waste of space products! You’re an evil company and have put me out £200 on two cameras that have no use now. You disgust me!!!

@eufy_official @eufy_Operation @eufy_official Please disregard and remove my previous message. I was wrong. It all works fine. My mistake.

1 Like

Maybe check your wifi to see if anyone connected. There’s a way. I don’t know the steps. Maybe Google that?

Did you set it to not notify you bc you let the system know that she is a family member and to shit down notifications?

Maybe readjust your cameras???

1 Like

Ik weet niet hoe de camera werkt, kan iemand mij helpen?:pensive:

I don’t know how the camera works, can someone help me?:pensive:

1 Like

Cameras are junk my arlos are better

1 Like

How do I connect to my Nintendo Gameboy? Also, is this compatible with Hungry Hungry Hippos?

3 Likes

Sucky I must say this is so suckily awesome :100:

Did you get a response or figure it out? I have the same issue.

Yes junk waste of money

That’s not so. I got 4 solar panels from bunnings. I did ask the good guys, part of JB, 5 months ago to order 4 for me. They rang last week to say they got them in. Really bad service. They’re usually not that bad or slow.

Yeh I’ve noticed that. Will pick up my car in the drive after its travelled 50% of the set area. Quite good at picking up and recording a leaf blowing in camera view thats not part of the set area.

Brought the home pack of 4x4 cameras and also added 2x2 cameras. They all work perfectly together. Unreal vision and works extremely well. In Australia (Qld) so the batteries are always fully charged. Very very happy with my investment. Thank you for a great product.

Wat werkt niet?
Graag een beetje meer uitleg aub.

1 Like

Why doesn’t the system record/save video earlier? I just get people appearing or if nowhere, even the blink (very poor) allows for the capture of footage before a detection is made, showing the lead up to a recording.

Unreadable to read the text on phone

Could you please let us how can we setup activity zones

1 Like