Unlock the Power of eufy | Make Your eufyCam 3 Last Longer

Solar panels on cameras should wrap around the camera so it gets better access to sunlight at most any angle camera is mounted. Also power outlet on cameras should be moved to o area next to camera speaker so camera can be charged without having to remove it from its mount. Eufy please these recommendations will please customers.

1 Like

This is unbelievable. You promoted yourself as the World number 1 surveillance. However, there appears to be a million fish hooks in your “surveillance bag”
I totally regret buying your rubbish.

2 Likes

It seems to start recording at a certain time every night.

eufy app freezes my iPhone 11. So I couldn’t do anything with my phone. Had to ask the Amac how to handle. This is terrible nothing worked anymore. My screen was only the bleu screen from eufy. Also didn’t open the app. Couldn’t shut down my phone. Nothing at all

1 Like

How do I add a home base I only have a wifi
router

Do you have in French is only English and we speak French only

My camera goes offline often

1 Like

:rofl: …what language is that?

:rofl: … …what language is that?

My 2 solar cameras work great but my doorbell is running of battery in under a week. I have turned everything off the doorbell except the chime and it still drains within a week.

How old is your doorbell and what model is it?

If it’s around 4 years old, the lithium-ion battery most likely is unable to maintain a charge and its capacity in mAh has reduced.

My motion does work HELP

Mine right to left, but not left to right

After upgrading the camera from 2c to 330 is seems that the image is less sharp? How is that even possible?

The camera never detected anything but did manage to go from 56% to shutdown due to low battery in under 2 hours and the solar panel is not charging it enough to turn it back on even with over 4 hours of sunlight.

Lol :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

My camera is in direct view of sun for at least 3 hours and it never has been able to maintain an increasing charge. Always decreasing and now 18% with soon to die battery. The solar panel appears to be defective in charging properly. This either needs replacement under warranty or eufy to send me a add on solar panel which does work.