Unlock the Power of eufy | Make Your eufyCam 3 Last Longer

Can you connect the eufy solar panel to the new S300?

1 Like

Today my daughter came to my house just to bring something. We were not home, but she hasa key to get in however the doorbel camera did not film her nor the motion detection did not see her. So if it was a burglar i would not know. And i don’t even have it for week. I am quite disapointed now.

8 Likes

Why Not in German for ne? So its ni Help

3 Likes

I have a question. Is there any way to tell if anyone else has logged into or hacked into my camera and delete/shutoff necessary security measures while I’m gone?

6 Likes

I’d like to know this too.

1 Like

I’d like some more information on what’s available (if anything) to make the existing solar panels work with the new 4k USB-C cameras!

8 can it get my eufy mini cam set up on my smart phone

I’m stupefied that eufy hasn’t made a solar panel with an USB-C connection yet. I can’t find any information on their website stating that it’s available. Surely it’s not that difficult to make.

You could try these adapter / converters, but you would need to make the connection to the camera weatherproof.
As you don’t have a rubber sleeve / plug.
Though some silicone sealant could solve that.

2 Likes

How do I speak through the camera when someone is at my front door?

yes
solar panel is very bad performance
I thin 0.4 watt for solar panel
its very low and very bad
my camera s330 for 35 days to 11% battery
its not camera security
its game :rofl:

1 Like

Can’t set zone to limit trigger area. Screen goes to landscape view, I set the zone, but then when I save it momentarily changes to portrait view with the zone completely moved. And if course I keep getting unwanted triggers. So frustrating! Im using iPhone 14 Pro Max. Any help?

Hi how do I get the alarm to only sound outside?

If you intend to use the S330 security camera system for 24/7 recording, motion detection reliability, and full recording of an event; this is not the camera. The 6 to 8 seconds recording of an event, even in Surveillence mode, is very unrealistic and useless. Yes, it does have a very clear and sharp images, but only if the subject is within a 5 to 10 ft close range. Even thou the wireless and integrated solar panel is very convenient; what good is it if the main purpose to record a full event is not possible with this camera;? Unfortunately I got sucked into buying it by the great expert reviews on YouTube. Lesson learned; don’t even trust the expert reviews online until you try it for yourself. I honestly belief these so called experts are being paid; not honest in my opinion.

6 Likes

I bought a 4 camera kit. 2 shows charging graph and other 2 shows nothing. I know they sre being charged because their still at 100% but seems like the solar graph page is bugged. Resyncing and swapping the cameras did not fix issue

2 Likes

Yup that’s Eufy I get the exact same problem. My cameras will capture a shadow off a tree but a car comes in it’ll capture it…. Capture the tailgate after they are leaving and anything about 5 meters away it can’t even catch the number plate.

1 Like

I set my cam as instructed,howevwr battery drain so fast.Less then a month battery fully charged are on 20%.

N( q

:smiley:

Optima battery lifetime

What’s your point? Hehe. You make it seem like you hand something different than everyone else. Heeh

Leren sie mal englisch…es uit die weltsprache…deutsch dagegen ist ein lokales diakekt

3 Likes