Unlock the Power of eufy | How to Make Your Battery Doorbell Last Longer?

It could be that Night Vision lens is stuck on during the day?
Go into the Video Settings for that camera and then toggle OFF/ ON Auto Night Vision.
Also maybe try shining a bright flashlight at the camera face…

Works very well however picks up the road vehicles which is pretty far distance

Unfortunately, Eufy has postponed making the “Deurbel dual 2 cam” compatible with the home base S380 until the end of April for the umpteenth time.
I just think it’s outrageous. I already purchased this set in October 2022 and the doorbell still cannot be connected to the home base.
First they promised that a connection could be made by the end of 2022. Then it was March.
And just now they extend it again until the end of April. It’s just outrageous that this is allowed.
In the Netherlands you can hold the supplier in default because you purchase an expensive device and then cannot use it.
The law protects its citizens for this. You can declare the supplier in default on the grounds of selling goods under “misleading” conditions. The court will then rule that the purchased device is faulty.
:pensive::pensive::pensive::pensive:

1 Like

Yes me too mine has gone totally dead

You have to download the app also in the iPad And log in the app.

I must not have completed the log in for the Eufy Security app properly as I can not get any pages to adjust the doorbell on my phone

:grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

1 Like

Klaus.Kratzke@magenta.de

The battery is dead where can I buy another one?

Doorbell batteries are non user replaceable or not mentioned anywhere in the manual about it.
Though that doesn’t mean you can’t give it a shot and attempt to replace one… Before you shell out some money for a new bell.
This is my 1080p Grade Battery Doorbell, purchased Jun 2021… with the original battery, 18650 3.7V Lithium Ion Battery (5000 mAh), I cracked it open to see what was in there. I haven’t had the need to try to replace it as of yet but, it does look doable.

Expected battery life 3 to 4 years.

How to delete all recordings without going through day/ month at a time please?

You can format the SD card if that’s what it’s recording on to to…
If it’s recording on to an HomeBase clear local storage.
Copy & Paste from help section:
∆∆∆∆∆∆

How to Clear Storage on eufySecurity Device
Normally, new videos/information will overwrite the oldest ones. Sometimes, when your local storage on a security device is full, you may want to clear all videos. Here are Two Ways.

Delete All Videos

Select all videos in the Event tab and tap the edit button at the right corner of the page and delete all of the videos. (Events Page> Edit icon> Choose all the videos> Delete)

Clear Storage

1. For products work with HomeBase/Wi-Fi chime/Wi-Fi bridge

You can clear storage from HomeBase/Wi-Fi chime/Wi-Fi bridge directly.

Steps in App: Devices Tab> HomeBase Name/Wi-Fi chime/Wi-Fi bridge > Settings > Storage > Clear Storage.

1. For products that perform alone with local storage

You are able to clear or format the storage of SD card or local storage in the App.

Steps in App: Camera/Doorbell Settings > Storage/Camera Storage > Clear Storage / Format.

Warning: Formatting local storage will permanently delete all of the data stored on the device.

Can’t find “Motion detection”… using the French app…

Hello I’m interested in getting more length record time on the camera??? Please thanks

Go into the settings for the camera then tap on Power Manager.
Choose a different working mode option or select Customize Recording.

I find this wireless 1080p video battery doorbell very frustrating. I have it installed in an area where it is away for traffic and as I do not have many visitors it is hardly used. It seem to be flat after 3 to 4 weeks and has been used maybe 3 or 4 times. Then when I have to recharge it I find so difficult to take it off the wall. I’m very unhappy with the product for $179 .00 bought in February 2022.

1 Like

How many times are you logging in to the camera to view it ?

Thank you for your reply. I don’t have a camera.

Noelle Brennan

What’s on the doorbell ?

Sorry I’m told I have a camera on the app. I have never used it.