Unlock the Power of eufy | How to Make Your Battery Doorbell Last Longer?

Did you get a memory card for it to save to? If not, it will not save any recordings.

1 Like

Plug a 5v USB Micro into the back of the doorbell. Lift the black oval shaped plug cover and it plugs in there to charge. :wink:

My homebase with 2 cameras stopped recording from 20January2023. I have restarted all three and repaired the storage of the homebase. Still not recording. Anyone encountered the same issue and how it was resolved?

How do I hardwire my wireless doorbell

4 Likes

My camera is not recording, thanks

1 Like

Since the last update of firmware (28th of december), I had to recharge twice the doorbell, before it was 2 times per year !
A new update in the near future to fix it ?

1 Like

Same problem since the last update, no solution for the moment :frowning:

2 Likes

The alarm sounds every time motion is detected. How can I prevent this from occurring?

I don’t know which doorbell you have but, the path is basically the same for each device. Tap on the security shield - second icon lower right.
A few screenshots to walk you through it.

4 Likes

JD164 Thank You! Thank You So Much! Is was the exact answer!
I am now back to being a eufy fan

JD164 - Thank You! Thank You! Thank You Very Much! This was the exact answer and pictorial directions I needed. Thank You for taking the time to show the actions to do!
yeh45

1 Like

I have the same question.

Www.Google.com hii :grin:

My Battery is showing dead how do I recharge it

1 Like

I’d like to add a wired peephole camera to my apartment door

Why doesn’t the Eufy Doorbell model T8213work with Homebase3? I be just upgraded my Doorbell from Ring to this model and now find that it’s not compatible!!

1 Like

Eufy has till the end of March to make it compatible, so they state?
https://support.eufy.com/s/article/Centralize-Your-Security-Ecosystem-with-HomeBase-3

Reformat the memory!

My camera looks red during the day :thinking:

1 Like

Thought for the price that this eugy doorbell camera would be much better than it is, the warning that someone is there dosen’t make a sound until the person is long gone , I have tried everything which you suggested last time I complained but still have the problem, this morning the delay warning was five minutes.

2 Likes