Unlock the Power of eufy | How to Make Your Battery Doorbell Last Longer?

Have you charged it fully so it goes green around the doorbell button? Is the doorbell in direct sunlight? Or as I don’t know where you are is it really cold ?

1 Like

I don’t know how to charge my battery

It’s similar to like charging your cell phone with a USB cable. Which doorbell battery do you have?

Same issue after about 18 months. Did you ever get an answer on how to replace the battery?

In the end it died completely and the customer support from Eufy was very disappointing. They didn’t offer any option or support for replacement of battery or the unit, only a small discount to buy a new doorbell direct from their website which would not have even matched the price on Amazon where I had bought originally.

However, Amazon were very helpful and fully refunded.

sick of charging this doorbell !!

Thid system dhould be on 0487491444as thiss phhone will be cancelled and whrn it is i eould like it to be runnind 24 hrs. And photoegraph everything humans and annimals

Pretty poor battery life if you ask me. I am not sure how your screenshots show 88 days at 60%.
I have everything switched off, most capabilities not used and still have this poor battery life. Very disappointed :frowning:

1 Like

Update the software where we can use the solar panel to charge the cordless doorbell. You did it with your cameras, do the same to the doorbell please. I hook it up and won’t charge, very easy fix

this is a testing message.

I forget how to take the batter off of device so I can charge it. Please help

I hate this doorbell. I can’t detach it from the wall outside and have to rely on someone to find the hole. I never had to recharge my former doorbell and don’t want this one. You can come pick it up.

übersetzen auf deutsch

Sometime it records but for the most it doesn’t especially at night and throughout the day it wasn’t installed properly every time I call the installer or the sales person I get the run around I can’t wait for this contract to be over in a couple of months would not recomend this especially to the elderly
janice johnson 2935 Anita Circle Baton Rouge La 70805

johnson.janice89@gmail.com my daughter pays for this service for me and I’m so disappointed it’s just sad

G :grin: My Doorbell work perfectly also the Chime its awesome with the cameraIs

Battery dies within a day and Ive only had it for a month

1 Like

Power unlooked deutsch

@eufy_Operation

Helpful information