Unlock the Power of eufy | Expanding the Storage of S380 HomeBase (HomeBase 3)

Just wasted money on that home base 3 a bunch of lies. They telling lies!! Don’t waste your money or time on eufy. I’m so far invested at this point I can’t back out. You if you are thinking about buying. Don’t

2 Likes

I feel like I have been fooled by Eufy! I thought that I was purchasing cameras that have 16TB but I have had an awful experience with them, and I wouldn’t recommend them

2 Likes

Why my Dual dorbell Battery cant Connect to Homebase 3 after all the time.
Support was written on Homepage für January now ITS gone, so sad.

6 Likes

Can’t get HB3 to work!!!

1 Like

Now they’re saying January… it took 5 weeks to deliver my base3 and when I ordered it in November the website claimed

:smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

The indoor cam and pt cam would be supported. Guess what happened when I tried to pair them to the base 3 in December? Nothing… now they claim January it will work.

2 Likes

I don’t understand why this this doesn’t generate recordings when I go to a live view. If im watching something in my yard it doesn’t record anything.

4 Likes

I’ll leave my review once they support the 2k cam and the pt cam (as was promised back in December and now they claim January)

2 Likes

Man people love to complain about anything. While I’m just as frustrated about all the old (some new) products not working with the home base 3 yet, I’d rather them push it off and get it right and secure when they do convert them! Getting software to adapt isn’t easy as y’all think, especially with older products not designed for it. Eify still beats others in their price range by far, and I’ve had most of them. I also don’t expect them to compete with my business security cameras that are way, way more expensive, hardwired and require professional installation and monitoring…and then have to be swapped out at great cost to stay with the newest tech advances! If you want the best of everything, prepare to pay the price of it and not the discounted consumer grade prices! Really people, at these prices, they’re a bargain and very good for the price and tech you get…

7 Likes

Then don’t release a product that is sold on the basis of compadability and make monthly promises for over 4 months for that, with people ditching the older version and spending money on newest version that works no better than the old and now expect people to be happy. Eufy now has a history of releasing something with compadability promises with products and it never comes to fruition! Maybe next time release their product when it’s actually ready…

1 Like

www.google.com check out eufy

When can I connect my indoor 2k cameras and my floodlight 360?

2 Likes

Will this work with solocam

1 Like

Eufy update us about compatibility!!!

2 Likes

Now they are saying February. What a joke

1 Like

Half baked indeed, what a shame.

A lot of it was suppose to be in October…every month, they add a month…highly disappointed.

2 Likes

Very disappointing indeed. I have already spent over $2000.00 in cameras. Additionally, I have gotten my mother, my daughter and our church interested in purchasing their cameras. This is not good a company should never make promises only to break them repeatedly. This is no longer a one off, but a deliberate sale tactics. Such tactics always backfire, and at best, only work short term. Eufy needs to instill confidence in their products. Every customer’s experience can be a selling point.

2 Likes

Stay outside of my account

2 Likes

Ok it’s January what happened?

3 Likes