Unlock the Power of eufy | Expanding the Storage of S380 HomeBase (HomeBase 3)

it supports up to 16TB, it does not say they available yet. it does support sata so in theory you could plug in a sata cable and have a disk outside but 3.5 take more power so you may need an external power supply too.

2 Likes

I did a search on it and a 16TB 2.5 size SSD SATA drive will cost you over 2 grand!
Eufy States the HB3 can support up to 16TB but, it will support less. If you don’t need that much space I would suggest a drive in ~
You can find drives in 250 500 to 800GB… 1 2 4 and 8TB at a more reasonable price.
Just saying…

2 Likes

Eufy, stop harassing me with ads in the splash screen. If I want to access my camera it must be fast.

10 Likes

Amazon or Freeway search hdd 2.5"

2 Likes

I just bought the doorbell dual camera. Why the hell does it come with the old Homebase 2 vs Homebase 3? There is not even a choice. You are telling me I bought something that is already a version behind? :joy:

4 Likes

What happened 8x zoom as advertised. I see only 2 and 4x so far

3 Likes

It has now been quietly changed to March 2023. Very deceiving! Last product I’m purchasing from Eufy

3 Likes

www.google.com happy nooses

1 Like

www.google.com pepepepep

Look for SSD or hard drive for laptops

1 Like

Still waiting on updates and trying to get the door lock which works with finger print already have one off each large wired spot light. Cams and 2 off the small spot cams finding it hard to get connected to my hawks aviary will a range extender pick them up and do I put it in the house or one of the aviary spent a fortune on eufy products

1 Like

It’s good would deffintly recommend for anyone whether be personal or for business it’s great

2 Likes

Did you actually read the instructions carefully as mine were installed by my service Tech from my Security System so actually I have the the 2 base but even it has to be plugged into it thru a ethernert it’s really not that big of a deal it sits right next to my internet router I just don’t see this being a Giant Problem but I guess that’s just my opinion :smiley:

1 Like

I would have thought if you actually read the information on the instructions it would have or should I think your issue was a issue on your patr not eufy cameras fault :smiley:

3 Likes

Well Yeah of course you do

1 Like

Hi, Can anyone please send a link from a 12tb to 16tb hard drive that fits in the home base 3?

2 Likes

I found a Samsung SSD 2.5 in. SATA 8TB.
If you want to spend $652.00…

2 Likes

You can use any of the portable HDs that come in a case. Just pop the case open, remove the drive and remove the SATA to USB adapter.

1 Like

ok… here we are approaching finish line if December and still no compatibility with old cameras yet that was supposed to happen way back in October?

7 Likes

Nice new base station and camera with solarpanel build in but why no HomeKit support anymore ?!
should have kept the HomeKit support this will be the only reason I’m sticking with previous version

2 Likes