Unlock the Power of eufy | Expanding the Storage of S380 HomeBase (HomeBase 3)

Why did we buy this Homebase 3, the only camera that is compatible is STILL a doorbell? This has got to be a joke, freally? Someone please help, anyone know when there will be more cameras compatible… we have 3 eufyCam Outdoor Pro, the floodlight cam, and 4 indoor cam mini (2 pan/tilt & 2 not) as well as 2 of the Solo E40, and NONE of then will come up as available to pair with the HB3. Is there some trick to pairing these devices, because I was certain that at least 5 of them were RE-scheduled for compatibility by January 23?
:face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting:

3 Likes

Just bought 4 S380 outdoor cameras (built-in solar panel) and all synched up with the Homebase3 without any problems. Very happy so far.

2 Likes

Is homebase 3 compatible with indoor Cam 2k Pan and Tilt T8410?

When is the compatibility roll our I saw Jan 2023 and bought HomeBas but looks like

1 Like

… looks Iike a trip back to the shops for a refund on HB3 and 6 cameras lol

1 Like

Last day of Jan now and still no backwards compatibility with cameras they promised in October to be!

1 Like

Not an upgrade. You can’t transfer your existing devices so have to rebuild your entire security system, which means re adding everything, which being eufy stuff means two or three attempts at lleast on each device, some of which need to returned to a meter of the home base for the stupid audio pairing some devices require. Still doesn’t support the solar powered cameras, why not ? Who knows. Probably a different engineer designed that one. The only reason to buy this is if you want the ability to add a removable hard drive. That’s it.

2 Likes

You can’t basically.

1 Like

Eufy. Update your customers on the Update for compatibility!!

4 Likes

When support for internal cameras being released was due Jan 2023?

1 Like

Disappointed. Should have checked here first. I’m an Apple house. Got HB3 only to find it will not work with HomeKit nor WiFi. A BIG backward step. I’ve loads of Eufy cameras, sensors and Robovacs. This HB 3 gives me nothing apart from a hole in my bank account. Can only hope updates improve it but not looking hopeful.

2 Likes

It has changed to feb :sweat:

It has changed to feb :sweat:

Are you serious?! From Homebase2 (with Wi-Fi) to Homebase3 (without Wi-Fi) is NO upgrade!

3 Likes

you can purchase it at Best Buy that’s where I got mine and my USB stick

1 Like

If you are using Live view and want a recording, you need to push the download button to save it to your phone. The reason they designed it this way is to save battery by not recording each time Live View is used.

3 Likes

Security reasons, if its on ethernet its harder to pair. But a wifi link could be hacked into. See some cheapo doorbells which are wifi all the way,can be readily accessed

They told me it would now be March

When I called them near the end of January the guy said the date has now been pushed to March

1 Like

:sweat::sweat: gonna take ages

www.google.com sad sounds