Unlock the Power of eufy | Doorbell Video Quality

I had no issues with doorbell now suddenly I can not see event history on my phone it has stopped recording. Eufy helpline no use whatsoever they are saying its my phone but I have 3 eufy cameras that work perfectly snd i see daily events via the app.

1 Like

My doorbell doesn’t even work anymore. No detection no notification. Stutter audio can’t even hear people

1 Like

Why is my video doorbell not recording ANYTHING when I’m not home?

Ehfwigkejfkskg www.youtube.com

There is a delay from the doorbell and the notification on my phone

My door bell has packed up after only two years. I expect if to last a lot longer than that

Mine can take 15 minutes , really frustrating :neutral_face:

Same here, please solve this. We have the double cam doorbell now and the normal version before. After an update the delay got longer. The 3 chimes we have installed don’t have this problem.
I followed the recommended phone settings tutorial; the homebase is really close by; the network is glassfiber and wifi very strong and has not changed. And before the phone doorbell was working fine(maybe 1 or 2 seconds delay) even with the normal eufy doorbell.

My doorbell camera is not capturing everything anymore especially when I have it at away due to it only detection not working :confused: correctly when set at home it won’t pick up anymore and when I wake up there’s nothing and I know there’s activity over night and even in the morning unless I open the app or ring the the doorbell myself first it doesn’t capture anything and because of that I couldn’t provide proof of someone slashing my tire which seriously pissed me off

Why is my video pink

1 Like

Y’all keep giving me the runaround I got the door doorbell and cannot get it connect to home base 3 this is becoming a pain in the butt I have called tried to get helpsent you emails what is the problem

I’m going to send my doorbell back and I’m just going to get the delivery box this doorbell is a pain in the but

3 Likes

I’ve had ring doorbell and kids cam but when I replaced with eufy I didn’t knew indoor cams video don’t upload to the system. Guess need to switch back .180 quid wasted

:joy: lol lol lol lol lollipops

My door bells and cameras have stopped detecting motions completely.

1 Like

My doorbell stopped detecting motions all of a sudden. So does all my other cameras!

1 Like

How can I receive doorbell videos past 12 hours.

I need to talk to a representative. My front door camera is not recording at night

My doorbel and camera stopt. I online hear a alarm.

My doorbell doesn’t picking up movements whole day :unamused: or not sooner enough.