Unlock the Power of eufy | Doorbell Video Quality

In Nederland is de ring erg duur in vergelijking met de camera en ik wil graag een camera bij jullie kopen omdat ik op dit moment niet tevreden ben met de ring, maar ik twijfel.

I charged up my doorbell, the light it was blue, unplug it on the app it show still charging low in power, I plug it back up light turn blue it still try to charge this app got something going on with it not reading Wright, doorbell is full charge, the app show it not. is it the software bad or not or because it not reading right. send me a email, I need to know how you going to fix this.

1 Like

yall say one thing and still we not ok what
you say it not working out that way for us.to help us to feel better try fix everything that wrong.with the doorbell.

Theirs settings …times for when you leave or stay it’s in "TIPS and … Hints. something like that. If those are set at 0 and that’s not the problem mine is delayed by about 2 seconds as well most cameras do that because of the base location . Check your connections also try not to run everything at once Cam. recording alarm the more power you put into it it might affect it unless you have to volumes speakers alarms etc try relocating your box maybe the signal a devices that talk to devices set up etc . I’m in the process of doing all that now
OF COURSE FIRST CALL REPRESENTATIVE OR AN OPERATOR OR SOMEONE TO HELP TROUBLESHOOT OTHER THAN THAT TRIAL AND ERROR AND THERE’S A FEW VIDEOS OUT THERE ON YOUTUBE

1 Like

Try your settings there’s settings for sensitivity 1-10. Also set human or any activity to all / any activity see if that works if not check the camera of the plate or your battery you might have to charge it again…

Turn off . That cam… whatever name you gave it back door front door garage whatever

Glad l didnt get doorbell one, l gotta eufy 2k indoor camera, works a treat…

I had dual cam doorbell. Didn’t like the split screen. Got 2k battery doorbell. I like it but… it suddenly started sounding the alarm and flashing red lights. How do I turn the alarm off. I don’t want the alarm to work at all.

My doorbell all of sudden I can’t talk with someone at the door? Had no problem before then only thing I can do is set auto responses, so lame.

I’m angry!!! My camera missed a thief walking away with my yard decorations. I caught 2 people coming but not when they left. I’m disappointed because I can’t see which one walked away with my decorations

1 Like

My video alarm is no longer working. We did change routers. It is not picking up any videos.

My doorbell is also delaying. Visitors are in b4 it notifies me. I am also finding difficulty changing the ringtone and volume as I cannot hear it.

Please fix the delay with the doorbell signaal functions. I have the max power and wifi signaal, even the detection is high on every direction. Its a issue for all users !!!

I really enjoy my Eufy battery video doorbell 2K resolution until for whatever reason it decides it doesn’t want to capture when someone is passing my door or approaching it. I have no clue to why this happens but would love it if it would work as it should.

Same with mine and now it’s just recording 5 sec clips when before it would record someone on my porch 60 sec +

Can you turn off sound notification when schedule mode changes?

These bells suck. Delays they fall apart just outside of warrant. I keep using it though the lense fell off.

Can’t get my door bell chime to connect so when someone presses the bell, it does not wring in the house.
also please I want to know how I can set the system to only record images coming to my house not everything that happens around including cars driving on the street.

I can only hear the person at the doorbell through the earspeaker of my phone. Very annoying because it is really hard to hear the person talking. I am also missing the homekit integration. And i have to charge the doorbell every three weeks.

So far 1. Delays in the app recognizing ppl. 2. Only human or all motion settings. :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face: All will pickup wind and annoy you 3. My motion lights don’t come on at garage when I pull into the yard like my non camera ones did. 4. Same for my backyard the lights are supposed to come on for any motion.