Unlock the Power of eufy | Camera Activity Zones

Motion Detection. Activity Zone.

1 Like

Ring and Arlo are pure JUNK. You get what you pay for. BTW, Screw-in bulb cameras are the WORST.

1 Like

I was also happy with my pro 2 but after 12 months the camera stops working properly no support , no updates to solve the problem

Same with me , absolute rubbish

I can’t find where to set the activity zone.

Meine Kamera funktioniert seit dem letzen Update überhaupt nicht mehr :rage:

Im Dialog Ereignisse wird nichts mehr gespeichert. Er wird mit Forbidden überschrieben. Wie können Ereignisse wieder aufgezeichnet werden?

I previously had a full Arlo system, and I could write a novel about all the problems with the cameras, multiple base stations, the app and their customer service. After spending $1000 I literally packed it up and it’s sitting in a closet now. I couldn’t in good conscience sell a system that horrible to someone else. I tried Ring out it was a little better, but I thought I might be able to find something better. I’ve had my Eufy system for 3 months now(S330s, 2cPros, the new 2k pan & tilts, dual view battery operated doorbell, base station two and three). The first Eufy system I bought, had a different wired doorbell and the older Pan&Tilt cameras. I had a few problems, but the customer service was extremely helpful in guiding me in my purchase of the ideal system for me. I have to admit that there are a few small hiccups that I’ve noticed with Eufy, but I would strongly suggest doing a lot of research before switching brands, or at least buying a system that you can return within 60 days. It took me three months and not accepting no for an answer to get Arlo to honor the manufactures warranty for a brand new broken doorbell. Good luck

Hi,
Eufycam2
I am trying to find out whether Activity Zones can overlap ?

2 Likes

Why does my cameras not detect all activity? Two cameras at front pointing towards each other to detect all activity outside my home, but either one camera picks up, whilst the other doesn’t look or neither pick up people walking past our home, especially postman! Why is detection not 100% and why do both cameras not detect the same people who pass our home.

2 Likes

I’m finding it impossible to set an activity zone to exclude road traffic. I set the zone in landscape, save, and for a split second the screen turns to portrait with the zone moved to the corner. Which mens that I continue to get unwanted traffic triggers :angry: What’s the issue? iPhone 14 Pro Max.

2 Likes

Talk about junk. Those are two of the worst.

I have the eufy 3 solar cams set with hub. 3 camera set. I cannot get the record time to be over about 8 sec. Also the cameras in the front always detect outside the zones I have set up so I get way too many alerts. Really disappointing for 600 bucks.

Mine is the same. I have one facing the road and it used to work fine and now only picks up a car in the dead of night. I have an identical camera on the rear of the house and it alerts me of everything :man_shrugging:t2:

we bought a eufy 2 kit at Costco, 3 battery cameras and HomeBase, March 2023. The detection range is not very good. My eufy battery camera in this pack started beeping so I deleted it and re synced it and all was good. A couple weeks later same thing. So I did same thing deleted camera and rest it bc the sync did not do it. It showed low battery so I charged for 24 hours. Battery level still shows low battery and it says camera is detected but no wifi. I chatted with support and she could not help me and sent my concerns to other support saying I’d be contacted within 48 hrs. I have heard from no one. I just want this issue fixed without having to take the whole kit back to Costco for a refund!

Please in german too…

I have 4 cams, three of them work well, the best being the floodlight cam. The door bell cam doesn’t pick up any movement if it is too quick I.e. a person walking past it quickly!! The 2C Pro cam is complete useless! It doesn’t pick up anything, even when activity zones are setup with detect all motion to the highest level…

Hey eufy community,

I’m so glad this guide on setting up the Activity Zone was shared! I was recently thinking of relocating one of my eufyCams and was puzzled about optimizing its placement. This breakdown is incredibly helpful, especially with the illustrated scenarios.

I have my camera on my porch and, trust me, I was getting alerts for every passerby on the sidewalk. Adjusting the Activity Zone based on the suggestions made a significant difference. No more random alerts every few minutes!

Honestly, the “Unlock the power of eufy” series is like a mini masterclass. I can’t wait to see what other features and tips you guys will cover next. It’s always a delight to learn how to maximize the potential of these smart devices. Thanks for consistently guiding us and ensuring we get the most out of our eufy products.

If anyone is on the fence about setting up their Activity Zones or has questions, I highly recommend reaching out to the eufy Security Team. They’ve always been super responsive and helpful!

Keep up the great work, and thanks for another informative post.

Cheers,
Asif :camera_flash::bell:

2 Likes

Email address incorrect now what