Unlock the Power of eufy | Camera Activity Zones

I think the Activity Zone should just be dots. You put your finger on a dot and place each dot where you want it. Multiple dots outlining the zone pattern you want covered. Click the check mark and poof, area within dots are in the zone. It’s difficult to set a zone with the current setup when multiple areas need coverage. Just a thought.

1 Like

How do I update my EufyCam 2 Pro to have activity zones in forms of a hexagon (with 6 dots)? 4 of my current cameras has rectangles for zones, but a newer one (same model) has hexagon for zones.

1 Like

I would also like an answer to this question if possible, posts saying it is possible to hexagon activity zones but this I can’t see is possible? (Using 2C cams)

2 Likes

Activity zone doesn’t work as said

After connecting a s40 cam to homebase 3

I cannot change the activity zone anymore.

If I remove it it reapers.
If I change the shape it will go back to the shape set before connecting to the homebase

Running eufy app on iPhone 14 plus

I’m done with eufy their support is horrible The cameras are trash I’ve had them for 2 years and tried everything I can think of they’re going to a yard sale box for $5 if anybody wants to come and get them

Amazing little indoor cam for under $70; wondering how long before Google takes over this, then, as my 4 Nests, I threw them in the garbage.

I love the local storage with the Cloud “option”, hopefully forever!

1 Like

Loving my new security system! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

How can I set up more zones!???

I’m really liking it so far. A software feature I would like added are timed activity zones or the ability to have the activity zones turned on and off at set times.

For example my side door camera also cover my neighbours backyard, during the day I’d like to have it set to the zone I made but after a certain time automatically turn off so it covers both yards at night. At the moment I’m deleting the zone in the evenings.

Google Translate my friend… :wink:

1 Like

Example?? Which other systems do you believe are better?? Thanks

Please, i don t understand …my cameras doesnt capt all the movements. It s important to do so…
Please!

I have the same issue with my door camera/lock. Did you figure this out?

So far I think there great cameras, but what does it mean when Ur live streaming it says there’s traffic?