Important Update on HomeBase 3 Compatibility

What about HB3 compatible with HomeKit yet ? Hello

4 Likes

According to Eufy this has been delayed due to an integration issue with the HomeBase 3 and HomeKit. They said its planned to be added in early 2024.

3 Likes

Hmmm. By that time we can probably expect a HomeBase4 release and they’ll probably :spider_web: that HomeKit upgrade to the HB3 :thinking:
HB2 came out January 2022 then HB3 September 2022.

Any luck? Mines the same I can’t see what’s missing.

i have the same problem

Its not the cameras technology… but people use jammerz to block the wifi connection.

I encountered similar problem. I tried up to the point of ‘SAVE’ but could not, even after following all their instructions.
Yes, there is an update on August fifth 2023. Let them clarify.

Boy I really hope so. I really like my eufy system but I won’t upgrade to Homebase 3 until Homekit support is fully functional. My whole smart home is under HK and I like seeing my cameras, getting notified in my AppleTV, and I love my camera integrated automations

1 Like

Although I’m not holding my hopes high :confused: this is from August 8th

1 Like

A new firmware for the S40 has been released (at least it got pushed to one of our two S40)…
I now have the “edge connectivity” and can at least choose to connect a cam to the homebase…but the linking is not working!

1 Like

Is the problem that features of Homebase 3 are not backwards compatible with Homebase 2 platforms? If that’s the problem, why don’t you offer customers a steeply discounted upgrade to the new equipment, and a buy back of Homebase 2 equipment? Isn’t that cheaper in the long run?

Exterior siren would be nice for the alarm system, but more important from my perspective are remotes to turn on and off the alarm, instead of having to punch a code in the keyboard.
All good alarm systems have remotes that when you arrive in your car, can turn the alarm off before going to your driveway and garage. Of course you can do it in the app, but it’s not as practical.

1 Like

I definitely agree. I’m just bought this system not realizing it wasn’t compatible and that was my whole goal. I think I’m seeing that homebase 2 was I just have assumed incorrectly that homebase 3 would be. For the price of this technology removing this type of compatibility is extremely disappointing. I will likely be returning this considering people have been waiting over a year for this to become compatible. :pensive:

1 Like

Selber machen. Ganz einfach mit google translate.

So your happy with the cameras you have them :rofl:

The wired doorbell pro it seems will not be compatible with the Homebase 3.

How about the Solo CamS340. I know it was designed as a stand alone but surely the home base 3 makes sense as far as storage capacity is concerned.

1 Like

@eufy_official Is there something new? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :neutral_face:

The sound of home base 3 siren is not loud enough, the sirens on the cameras would barely be heard by an intruder. When will eufy have add on siren that can be heard by neighbours snd three blocks away like other systems

desperately waiting for homebase3 to be HomeKit comparable. Please please please release this even in beta. Am extremely handicapped and having to continue using homebase2 in order to keep homekit integration.

Eufy, let’s get this done! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:🩷:purple_heart:

3 Likes