Important Update on HomeBase 3 Compatibility

Eufy told me at best spring 2024 for homekit integration. Not holding my breath as I have read a lot of posts from eufy saying towards the end of 2023 to have homekit rolled out.

should have been a day one integration. Very disappointed.

This week, eufy support told me at best spring of 2024 for HK integration with hb3. Should have been a day one integration. Extremely let down.

All my camera’s are fantastic and the doorbell are very good also :grinning:

Yes please. Second this! HomeKit must be high priority, right?

What doorbell chime do I use with the 340door cam an homebase 3?

Need HomeKit comparability with homebase3 and the new s350 dual cam. Sorely hurting with my system not having this integration still.

1 Like

Unfortunately, I’m returning my 24/7 E330 cams and HB3. Need HomeKit support. Dumb me for assuming support since prior versions had it. So strange that a company would release new versions with less major features.

Since you can’t view multiple video streams at the same time via the App, I assume HomeKit allows for this.

Which is another point. Please allow for multi view of cameras from one screen in App. Shocked that a 24/7 recording cameras system doesn’t allow this.

3 Likes

Did you change the compatibility list again? Support for Floodlight 2k pro was originally anounced for June 23, now its written “Under Evaluation*” That was my main reason to buy the Homebase3!

1 Like

The doorbell dual battery the speed of conection is to slow, It takes 5 to 7 seconds to connect and I have a stable internet speed of 600 Mbps.

Are you going to add an easy way to migrate from homebase 2 to 3? I’m not taking all my devices down just to re-add them to the new base, I will just return the homebase 3 and wait for a better version.

1 Like

And we want to keep our settings and schedules when migrating.

Can’t have my cameras view from Google home

I left a message a few weeks ago saying I wouldn’t recommend eufy to anyone and a few days later my cameras started looking like paint running. Coincidence? I doubt it.

They lied to me as well and talk to me in the buying the homebase three system, saying it only be three months till that one worked with HomeKit as well instead of buying the homebase two system, which not only was cheaper and came with the same stuff just the 2K version But also worked with HomeKit. And now they’re not even working on the HomeKit way anymore because they’re doing their own subscriptions it’s BS I don’t even want this anymore and they won’t take it back and give me the suitcase system.

1 Like

Eufy ecosystem is a bogus. I have (2) floodlight 2 pro not integrated to homebase 3. I also noticed indoor cameras not being integrated as well. They have given a timeline before but they changed it to under evaluation for both floodlight 2 pro and indoor 2k pan and tilt.
We can clearly see their tactic of taking a while to integrate old products to homebase 3 so people buys the models. Untrustworthy.
Hope everyone can just ditch Eufy. Reolink has good ecosytem and also with AI features on their cameras.

2 Likes

can’t Eufy realise that people who keep asking for homebase 3 compatibility with older camera models are the OG Eufy users?
They want as much as new users to get on-board and as soon as you’re in they’ll forget about you and let you sink with their old models.

I have been asking for the same thing for over 6 months now and still no update from eufy . Its a shame dat the sell what they can’t deliver on . If I knew I wouldn’t waste my money buying the home base 3 . Seamless connectivity was a scam

2 Likes

Why are the wired cameras NOT COMPATIBLE FOR HB3?

Light is still on the other site

My cameras are not working properly. Doorbell cam will pickup and notify every car and birds flying by for several days and then not notify anything for weeks. Garage cameras not notifying all activities. Please help