[For US] HomeBase 3 has Arrived!

I’ve already complained to EuFY, pointing out that it’s completely retarded that we can’t just “move” cameras from one homebase to a new one. crickets

Homebase can not connect on 4g or 5g(data) only when i use wifi. What is wrong ?

What do you mean? There is a “kit” that allows HomeKit support for the new HomeBase 3? Why are you the only one I’ve heard talk about this!??

This should be free to those with homebase 2 die to the encryption issues. I have several other issues with my homebase happy to discuss for the upgrade.

Due* not die lol …….

Mine has been hacked can u help

Neither could I. That’s an effective DOWNGRADE.

AMEN!!! I have 6 outdoor cameras & 5 indoors. I use them to monitor a vacation home. Grabbing a ladder every time is a PAIN, especially as we get older.

Thanks for the info. Wish I’d seen this post before I WASTED $100 & several hours installing HB3. Guess I’ll have to revert to HB2.

Homebase 3 is not compatible with most of their cameras, do not buy until it is compatible. Eufy has lied for several months saying it will be and it is not.

That was an Old Post couple months ago eufy has now pushed out a firmware update for the HB3 where it will now connect to your home’s Wi-Fi. I have updated the post.

Interesting. I just went through the process and it didn’t seem to have any options for wifi.

Francis

Francis L Edwards, II

Hmmm. I don’t know what to say, I don’t have the HomeBase 3 but, someone had replied to me earlier stating that they had connected the HB3 to their Wi-Fi.
Then I located this info on eufy website for the HB3. Scroll down till you get to the FAQ. Can I use HomeBase 3 on Wi-Fi?

Maybe your HomeBase hasn’t received the software update yet? You can check within the app if one is available. Also is your phone app up to date?

As noted in other responses it turns out the HomeBase3 does have WiFi hardware. It was recently enabled with firmware version 3.1.5.1. I have verified it works on my unit.

Eufy update us about compatibility with all the cameras with homebase 3.

Home base 3 is one of the most frustrating experiences. The “Schedule for Eufy Devices to be Compatible with S380” keeps changing to later and later. Meanwhile, Eufy comes out with numerous new products you can spend your money on. What is so stinking difficult about the compatibility? You’re developing new products, Eufy!

1 Like

Nottingham works with homebase S380

No camera will be conected to this home

Din

How can I connect my cameras with homebase S380

Also the older ones

It was the reason to buy this one.

Eufy promises the connection to older indoor cams and sYou can also refund the money :moneybag: for this …o on

Where can I change the system to Chinese?

Hello, Everyone! I just downloaded the EUFY app onto my phone, and i was just about (Mar 8th) about to purchase the new HomeBase 3 thingamajig for it’s great $99 instead of $150 price. [ i only have the one interior camera , with it’s internal memory card , that has the 360• swivel turn and all that HoopLa mess.] So glad that i opened up this Community Forum chat to discover that EUFY Admin Support exists like a ‘Made Only In China And We Havent Hired Any English Typing Admin Yet’ system. I soent over an hour looking over your questions and complaints , with absoku NO response back in here from “SUPPORT”. So : Thank You: I will be heading over to LOREX TECHNOLOGY since i noticed that my Local Neighborhood Expensive Bike Shop uses them as their Security System. Now our Single Camera is about 2 yrs old Model T 8 410 , and the Mrs said that it had not been working [recording when people would walk up for Motion Detection recording and ) for over 4 months. Now all of a sudden it starting working February with the WiFi Alert Notifications - The Marine