[For US] HomeBase 3 has Arrived!

Dual camera wireless support

I ordered mine in October. Still waiting for it to arrive

Paid for HomeBase 3 several weeks back, and still nothing now on Dec 18. It was promised early Dec. Agree with comments about sensitivity of software. It very frequently misses people right under the camera, when the sensitivity is set at the highest capability. Be careful and consider options when looking at a system!

I wish Eufy would allow a trade in for some credit.
Otherwise I will place the old homebase at the other end of my house for added coverage.

Ordered homebase 3 and shipping was delayed about 2 months which was fine because the 2 cameras I have wouldn’t be compatible until December. Now the compatibility has been delayed 2 and 3 months. So homemade is more useless for me

How do I add cameras to homebase3 I have floodlight pro and two indoor pan tilt cameras none show up to add to homebase3 all support face recognition? Help please other wise I have to return homebase3 as there’s no use for it

Sick of fcking ads in app. Just STOP IT !

2 Likes

That’s a good question. No instructions in the kit to add devices to the HB3. I’m still looking but some people say you have to remove all your old ones then bring them close to HB3 and re add them and all your settings disappear

I’m still waiting for the support for legacy cameras that was suppose to be ready back in October??? And yes, you need to redo all cameras when you buy homebase 3!

1 Like

Just got the HB3; why aren’t there any instructions to pair the cameras? We tried everything; neither my friend nor I can link to our HB3s. I’m

1 Like

Does the homebase 3 only support certain camera’s?

1 Like

How can I disable the homebase 3 splash screen? I don’t open my security camera to view advertising.

1 Like

When in (Now) January will the indoor 2k camera and PT camera be supported by home-base 3 ?

Wow, I just chanced on this comment thread & all I can say is it is basically a giant neon sign telling me to STAY AWAY from Home Base 3. I’ve just delved into eufy products - partly bc I really like Anker products & partly bc I would much prefer a local storage/wireless camera system without the expense of monthly cloud fees & the hassle of a wired setup. I thought eufy looked like the perfect solution for my needs. But now after reading thru this thread I’m a bit anxious about how these various products are going to work out - battery doorbell, a handful of outdoors cams (2 of the solar powered ones), a floodlight cam, a door lock, etc….
At least all of my stuff appears to be HB2 & so far I don’t see the benefit of “upgrading” to HB3. So we shall see. Knock on wood, fingers crossed!

1 Like

How do I turn off the homebase 3 advert when opening the app? @eufy_Operation @eufy_Official2 @eufy_official

1 Like

Is anyone monitoring this thread?

1 Like

My Eufy security camera is not showing me video after the last update so I tried restarting and now it is saying it can’t connect to my wifi. Help

When can I actually connect my indoor cams the updates keep getting pushed back, the support page said November of last year and now it’s half way through January and it still says they will be updated in January but what is actually going on I bought the home base 3 for this but nothing is happening.

1 Like

Same question here! When are they actually going to make the indoor cams work with the home base 3? It’s the only reason I was upgrading to homebase 3 and I have 4 indoor cams that I might as well return if they won’t ever connect…

2 Likes

Lorex has been great! Alas, I did the full installation at the office, and I haven’t had the time or energy to reinstall it in the new space. I went with more eufy instead, and have yet to see homebase three making any difference. I still get 100 false alarms to the one MISSED intruder event. :man_facepalming:t2: