[For US] HomeBase 3 has Arrived!

The new home based 3 not good. The alarm sound very soft and low. Another geofening mode some time work and some time didn’t word. Need much improvement. Will continue test it and report here. :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

The link doesnt work in EU. I get transfered to dual Doorbell.

How do I connect the Home base 3 with the eufy doorbell due 2 pro? It keeps saying that I need Home base but I already have that.

Somebody please tell me where the cloud is please?

Just upgraded from HB 2 to HB 3 worst transition ever. Now I have to collect all my outside cameras just to sync them to the new HB unit. Very poor execution, on the app there should be an option if we are either upgrading or adding a new HB. If you select upgrade there should be some sort of integration process that makes it easier for the user. This was not thought out to the fullest.

1 Like

I am really starting to regret purchasing eufy, I ordered the home-base3 with the doorbell and only received the doorbell in the package . No customer service support to speak of . What is the customer service number and or email? Does anyone know please respond. Thanks

When is legacy cameras going to be supported??? Already moved back once. I bought homebase 3 for that reason and so far nothing!

I have my Home Base 3 setup for vehicle detection and it doesn’t detect motorcycles. Perhaps this can be improved through a future software update.

You can contact them through the eufy App.
Screenshot_20221128-015807~3

With the new home base it detects people’s faces thats cool but, it still trigger the alarm, which make no sense ! :sweat_smile:

That would be awesome. For you. But no, without cloud service we cannot process your data. And we love it when you share :grinning:

Just try that without cloud access. Works even better :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Not really necessary eufy hasn’t responded to any of the questions asked

does the homebase 3 fit on the homebase 2 cameras? Or do I have to buy all new cameras? and is there any difference with base 2 and 3 if the cameras of base 2 linger?

After much frustration with the HomeBase 3 and think I’m going to go back to the HoneBase 2. There are too many issues coming up just to get to use it properly. As of this moment upon disarming the c

during the morning the cams don’t turn off. The number of events doesn’t show, the time of each event is off and one has to manually do so much just to review what was recorded and erase. I’LL ll use the HB2 until I find another suitable system.

Amsterdam

Even this message was effected. The message does show you what you’re typing before hitting reply.

Can the eufy cam 3 facial recognition black list a person. I’ve I had a thief in my store and I want an alert if that specific person returns

Does anyone that has a indoor pan and tilt camera been able to add it to the HB3 yet.?I know you’re supposed to be able to sometime in December.

1 Like

Every time I log in the app, I See the Homebase 3! I don’t want to see that! In Germany is it not available, so STOP that!

2 Likes

Will this help with the delay time of my dual camera doorbell, or is the delay internal to the camera and not related to the homebase?