[For US] HomeBase 3 has Arrived!

Buy now buttons doesn’t work, any issues?

Can you set different schedules for different uefy3 4k cameras?

So now what are the new dates that Eufy is going to support older devices with homebase 3 since you have already missed your initial date on a bunch of them???

Seconding this! Seems unavailable in the UK

Will the Eufycam 3 camera be compatible with HOMEBASE 1? Will there be software updates to allow the use of the latest generation solar camera with HOMEBASE 1?

I’m sick of clicking on my EUFY App and not being able to access my own footage because it is stuck on an ad for this. I am not interested. Absolutely not interested after having it shoved down my throat constantly.

2 Likes

??? Well…???

I can command homebase 3 error 404

No and no.

agreed Gadget, between that and their extremely poor wireless range. It is a shame, both easy fixes.

do you find the range to be better on HB 3?

do you find that the HB3 has better or worse range than the HB2?

I would like to be able to open the app to check a notification or device WITHOUT having to wait ten seconds while the freeze my screen with pic of the new eufy homebase 3. Send us an email ONCE but don’t treat the app like an permanent place to spam us. So infuriating. Especially when you need to check a cam quickly but have to wait for it to disappear! But frustrating. Also notice there is no angry emoji on here… wonder why -.-

1 Like

Eufy develops their products with a consumer tech approach. What they apparently don’t understand is that we make use of their products as infrastructure.
It’s fine for tech gadgets to have an ever-evolving feature set, changing compatibility, wiz-bang details. Infrastructure needs to be reliable, durable, and compatible.
No HomeKit. No backward compatibility. No interest.

im waiting for either HomeKit support or Thread support. No point upgrading when thread is supposed to be compatible with apple HomeKit, Alexa, and google. It would of been smart for eufy to make this thread capable but seems like they are more about selling us what they can and charging us for things they promise later on. I initially got eufy cameras due to the promise of the homebase 2 having expandable storage. This was even in the product description when I purchased, but now they want me to pay to upgrade to homebase 3. I like eufy products but can get behind how they always keep taking away features.

Still waiting for arrival of my $50 off Homebase 3

What was the design decision behind the use of a hard drive for expanding local storage, rather than a smaller, more freely available and compact SD card?

Does Homebase 3 get rid of the 5 - 10 second delay receiving notification / accessing cameras?

No WiFi support? Backwards step.

Hi when can we expect the hb3 in the Netherlands