Announcement of iOS 16 Compatibility

I did the update and I am having the same problem with zones. So annoying caring every vehicle passing up and down up and down the street.

Landscape and portrait are not on the same page. Before the update you could only use one now both have been activated and they do NOT work as one. I am not happy Eury :triumph:

Exactly the same problem I am having after updating my iPhone 11 MP, and 12MP. :frowning_face:

Bit late… I updated to iOS16 over a week ago :thinking:

This came out a week after the release of the OS makes it all a bit late. You had beta builds in July that could have resolved this

Waiting until the end of October for a fix is absolutely ridiculous. You guys should be ashamed.

Some are working and some are not. I have the 2x Pro camera and they are NOT working on my iPhone 11 MP and 12 MP. what cameras are you usin?

It work but berry sluggish

Time to change to another brand. This is unacceptable.

It looks like Geofencing never works properly and I always have to go to Security tab, wait few seconds just to wake it up.
just ridiculous!
also the idea of not upgrading to iOS 16 just because the Eufy programmes cannot do the programming and testing in time is the most outrages idea I heard in long time.
EUFY GET YOUR PRIORITIES STRAIGHT OR YOU WILL LOSE YOUR CUSTOMERS VERY FAST.

Google assistent not working
Geofencing not working