Announcement of iOS 16 Compatibility

I did the update and I am having the same problem with zones. So annoying caring every vehicle passing up and down up and down the street.

Landscape and portrait are not on the same page. Before the update you could only use one now both have been activated and they do NOT work as one. I am not happy Eury :triumph:

Exactly the same problem I am having after updating my iPhone 11 MP, and 12MP. :frowning_face:

Bit late… I updated to iOS16 over a week ago :thinking:

This came out a week after the release of the OS makes it all a bit late. You had beta builds in July that could have resolved this

Waiting until the end of October for a fix is absolutely ridiculous. You guys should be ashamed.

Some are working and some are not. I have the 2x Pro camera and they are NOT working on my iPhone 11 MP and 12 MP. what cameras are you usin?

It work but berry sluggish

Time to change to another brand. This is unacceptable.

It looks like Geofencing never works properly and I always have to go to Security tab, wait few seconds just to wake it up.
just ridiculous!
also the idea of not upgrading to iOS 16 just because the Eufy programmes cannot do the programming and testing in time is the most outrages idea I heard in long time.
EUFY GET YOUR PRIORITIES STRAIGHT OR YOU WILL LOSE YOUR CUSTOMERS VERY FAST.

Google assistent not working
Geofencing not working

This still has NOT been fixed. The activity zones do NOT work. Landscape is trash now because the Portrait has somehow been activated. My eufy 2c pro camera are trash now. I am not happy about this. Send a fN update already. And for those of you who say your system is fine. how is it fine. my iPhone 11 max pro and 12 man pro are NOT fine since the update. I am not Happy!

Exactly correct. Nothing was fixed

It’s October 6. Where’s the update that supports iOS 16 promised by “the end of September?”

I no longer receive notifications from any events from
my wired doorbell or two floodlight cams. Assuming an IOS 16 compatibility issue since everything was working fine before the update.

Just a follow up to notifications not working after IOS 16 update. I decided to delete app and reinstall. I thought I was going to have to setup all the devices again but that wasn’t the case. All notifications working again. Just in case it helps someone.

So let me get this straight. Your latest update includes “Halloween doorbell tones” but no iOS16 compatibility. What is wrong with you people?

This level of tardiness and lacklustre customer service is totally unacceptable. People choose to purchase security systems/cameras etc to provide an increased level of safety and assurance in and around their home 24/7 … NOT at times when it suits Eufy to get their act together in maintaining their platform and product infrastructure which the consumer has already invested in … and who frankly is being provided with a budget offering below that which they have paid for! NOT HAPPY

Looks like Eufy has had its day, time to move over and let others that are better and cheaper out there,

I’m not getting notification alerts on IOS 16.

The only problem I have had on 14 pro max was when I paired a eufy cam 2 to the new home base 3. Then when I went to view or download some of the clips the app would crash the iPhone.