Announcement of iOS 16 Compatibility

I had the same issue after 16 update. I deleted the app and reinstalled. I thought I was going to have to setup my three devices again but everything reconnected to app after login. Afterwards, all notifications worked again. I hope it helps you to.

Mine now is not recording any events but can stream

I used to work at the Apple Store, and they sold Eufy products. Apple supposedly tests all products they sell and require a certain standard of usability, so I was confident they were of the highest quality. Well, I was definitely wrong and so is Apple for selling them. The geofencing has never worked properly, I don’t get nearly the battery life Eufy claims I should, and now you’re telling people not to update to iOS 16 because you couldn’t get your act together to update your own firmware - completely disregarding the millions of people who already have the iPhone 14 which comes with iOS 16 natively. You must be paying Apple some hefty sum to convince them to continue selling this substandard tech.

I lost definitely will not be buying another Eufy product when it’s time for me to upgrade.

all my cameras have now blacked out when I try and view the live feed there is sound but just black! The only thing I can see is the door bell?? They are working as the snap shot shows a picture but it blacks out when I try and look live. Can anyone help???

One of my spotlights flashes when I activate it but then nothing is that usual?… can I assume it activates when people are detected ?

I can no longer view the playback…any fixes?

I recently purchased and set up the 2k pan & tilt. I cannot hear audio via the app from the device, although I can speak/be heard via the device in home. Help!?

I have two indoor 2C cameras. Google assistant takes forever to view a camera,i but mostly doesn’t work, also Alexa says “having trouble contacting the camera”. HomeKit works ok. And my Apple ultra watch flakes just like Google and Alexa They all used to work flawlessly at one time. What the heezy happened??

I’m thinking of using my old cameras again which are GEENI, and WYZE. those work so fast on Google and Alexa. Somehow I gotta get them working for HOMEKIT. I suppose getting HOME ASSISTANT or HABITAT to make that happen. I wish Eufy has a watch app stand alone without using HOMKIT like NEST now has for watch os. Perhaps you guys might consider having a stand alone watch app to view live cameras?

I have been using the system for 4 years geofencing has never worked as it should got round it by using apple home but that is not compatible with Homebase 3 now having to do it manually

I’m not going to not update my phone to make your app work, that’s crazy. Where’s HomeKit compatibility? Why am I stuck using your app anyway? Where’s Homebase 3 compatibility for the doorbells promised in March? This company is totally unreliable.

Eufy wired to K model T800 front door was working fine with one doorbell got a second one wired it up to the side door now they work fine together in the daytime except at about 830 every single night the front door loses Wi-Fi connection until 7 AM Exit every night one doorbell will and works fine. Just the front door loses Wi-Fi the same time every night so weird hopefully someone can help explain to me what’s going on I’ve tried setting the time to reset any help would be great. Thank you.

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

IOS17 is here now, time to uppdate

Um… iOS 17 is just around the corner - what then?!:thinking:

Same thing. I let support know and they replaced the camera. It is slightly better than the first cam but still not anywhere near being able to hear anything. What is the deal?!

Given the consumer grade pricing I’m not expecting much…but…homekit comparability should be a day one feature. Not something to promise over and over for 18 months to roll out. I get that Apple is difficult to work with, but we buy these products for the homekit integration. Making it hard to stay with eufy. Making it very hard.

Any new updates. App needs updating

iOS 16?? iOS 17.2.1 is released since long

Awesome :grin: :clap: love that the system is updating for other phone users :iphone: