Announcement of iOS 16 Compatibility

My pet is always seen as a human

2 Likes

My problem is continuous crashes in the EufyCam app that shuts down my iPhone 14 with iOS 16 requiring reboot.

Where have you been guys since beta 1 was released months ago???! :unamused: :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Please for the love of all things good, allow us to set modes without needing to enter the app, and add support for Siri so we can tell her to switch modes… and Lock Screen widgets… PLEASEEEEE

1 Like

I bet Ring had their apps ready to roll out. Crazy

Using IOS 16 with no issues.

I’m running iOS16 with no issues.

Since day 1 I got my cam . It freezes specially when I move from landscape to portrait

Hope you guys get this figured out sooner than later. This kinda of bug is a company killer. On top of the geo-fencing issue this is not a good look for a security solution company. Sorry to man-splain, but it seemed like it needed stating.

1 Like

Iphone 12 mini, iOS 16 no problem’s

Would that be why one off my cameras was going off line

I’m on 16 and have no issues

Aside from some notification badge issues my app seems to be working fine. However, advising customers not to updated to a new OS version to maintain compatibility is bad cyber security practices. Point updates and OS level updates tend to have security patches now a days. As other users have pointed out the developer betas for iOS 16 started being available in June. This is not a good showing from your company and definitely doesn’t reflect well from a security perspective.

1 Like

I updated to ios16 before I saw the warning !! Now the cars even seem to be humans, as a recording is triggered by them too

1 Like

Unfortunately, I upgraded to iOS 16 weeks ago. Initially the beta version and then the full version. I’ve had no trouble with the Eufy app.

I upgraded to iOS 16 and my app is working great.

1 Like

I currently have iPhone 12 Max Pro and everything is working great with iOS 16 update.

1 Like

iOS 16 on 12 Max Pro with no problem.

Yeah same problem for me

:grinning: Mine has been working great in all location!!