Yellow motion-generated events on playback removed by Eufy w/o my permission!

They took it away in response to the lash back about the thumbnails being sent to the cloud without notice.

1 Like

Now no event markers and event download also crashing the app.

Definitely user cannot rely on Eufy security camera but may beit is now a toy?

Yellow Motion Markers are back with the latest IOS update for my 2k and 1080p Free standing cams

1 Like

I have 2170 ios but no yellow markers and no updates waiting App Store. which version do you have.

Guese what… I have to update twice 2170. to get back marker.

Big Thanks to Eufy

edit: Now waiting for Eufy to fix Android version.

Just wanted to let everyone know that is a of today, the yellow bars came back for me. Version 4.6.1_1225

I happened to look scroll back for an event from a time I documented and noticed them soon as I hit playback so if you don’t have that version, update it and you should see it. (I am on apple products if that matters.)

My Android still no update to 461
My app still 460.

Hope Google store push it out to my Android soon.

edit:. I went to Playstore through browser, it is still 4.6.0
I wonder if it is limited release or the Android verson must be at what version?

Finally the yellow event markers, I appreciate them more now. The feature is so important that I’ll have to verify that any future app updates do not cause me to lose it again, will have to install any updated app version on a secondary device and confirm the yellow event markers are still visible.

I can confirm that the event markers are still working on version 4.6.2 of the Eufy Security app on iOS.

Their plan was to put it back and now it’s back.

Again, I agree with you. The problem with giving timeframes and timelines on technical roadmaps is that when it doesn’t happen, the community becomes irate. As an example, making the Homebase 3 compatible with their cameras. Something they gave a timeframe on, Oct 22, then Dec 22, then Feb 23, then March 23 and now May 23. Thankfully, they have delivered on basic functionality on making the internal cameras compatible as of a few days ago, in terms of allowing them to save to the Homebase (I’m really hoping that more will happen than that, at least allow them to get the AI from the HB3) but I think that this is not a company that is great at hitting their goals so it’s almost better to just stay quiet or give a really relaxed timeframe, and I think that giving a relaxed timeframe would also make customers angry so…what do you do?

My yellow markers are still missing from playback.

The app version on iOS is 4.6.2_1229.

Anyone got a fix or is it still occurring for most?

The latest ios version eufy app has fixed the yellow marker.
Do not rely on the Apple Play store update badge notice. Goto your installed app list and see if it is marked update.

The Android version eufy app still has no marker.

Mine has the latest update from 3 days ago and still no yellow markers.

iOS is current in the update

1 Like

Same here, no yellow lines either and I have the latest iOS update as well as the latest Eufy app update. Not sure why some have them and others don’t.

1 Like

Outdoor cams and no yellow markers here either.

Finally been seeing the yellow markers for a few days now.

Indoor 2k stationary and PTZ cameras version: 2.1.8.3 (updated 04-03-2023)
IOS Version: 4.6.2

So from what I gather, those of us with out door cams cannot see the yellow markers. Anyone with out door cam sees yellow markers?

There has been no update for the outdoor cam that I can see, so we may have to wait a while longer.

IOS is fixed but not Andtoid Tablets.

Latest update and the markers are back on outdoor cam. Looks like it only marks events after the app is updated iOS. There was also a camera firmware update. I did both and the yellow markers are back on playback.

4.6.3 Android app fixed the issue.