Web Portal Access

in comon with many manufactures i understand, Eufy have made a product that is not secure. In order to create some security, they are dumping the job on owners. Im absolutly furious, that both my camera were disabled by the demand for a pin, but actually told me the battery were flat. IO knew I had charged tem in november, but i got out the ladder, in the colds, climbed up, unscrewed the camera and took it to the charger.
I came bake to the demand for a pin, sorted that out, but it was not straightforward - there is a sidebar on the left side of the app main page, you access it by pressing the three lines. Once I had a pin i entered it and low and behold the camersa I had taken down jumped back to life.
One thing is absolutly certain, I will not recommend this cam. It has too many flaws, has to be checked very frequently and not just for the battery, but to see whether Eufy have turned it off because they have a problem. Its dark here in the UK, Ive got to go climb my ladder again.

1 Like

The Eufy system is falling apart - I used to like using PC to monitor camera view as well - now we have been dumped on from a great height…

I tried this a few times, entered the PIN and could not look at any of the cameras, kept timing out and failing to connect to cameras… Eufy system is falling to pieces before our eyes, and I just got extra cameras for our system and can only monitor then via phone app…

Tried it too. My Security app is the latest version 4.8.2_2026 (EU) but when I enter the generated safety pin it is refused as being wrong…How to proceed?

Very unhappy. Just arrived overseas for a month, I ONLY have my laptop with me. I want to view and manipulate my security camera system. CAN’T DO IT !!??