Web Portal Access

I am having this same problem. Did anyone figure it out?

Hi,

you have to download the latest Eufi Security App on your smartphone. Once you have it, you should be able to go to the Side bar - Control Center - Web Portal Access, and generate a Safety Pin.

This is annoying. I have the same problem on IOS. I tried logging out and in as suggested but to no avail.

same problem here, and I checked, the app is on version 4.5.5 so it definitely should work. :no_mouth:

The problem I have is that you have to get a new security pin every 24 hours to see the cameras on my PC. I just donā€™t get the big deal with security. I donā€™t care who can see my cameras, they are pointed away from the house. You should be able to opt out of the pin.

1 Like

I have an iPhone and I just added a PIN:

click on the top 3 bars on the left of your camera name, click on control center,
web portal access, click to access and choose the live view time and generate a safety pin. Make sure you have your email open as you only have one minute to type in the code from your phone.

2 Likes

yes
u can help me

I have no camera view via web portal access. I have the app version v4.7.0_1747(EU). I generate a pin code via the app, but the message appears ā€œestabslishing secure channelā€ and then it shows blank again. What should I do?

Gisteren alles gemonteerd krijg ook steeds hetzelfe bericht.
Als ik dit geweten had voor de koop dat dit natuurlijk niet gedaan.

Very frustrating. I have the latest app version but it is not showing the web portal access tab so I cant generate a pin.

Same problem with my doorbell/camera and it has disabled the doorbell completely. Iā€™ve looked everywhere for a fix, but Iā€™m getting nowhere. I donā€™t even use the camera since it really only works on a cell and I donā€™t have one. I just needed a wireless doorbell and thought the camera might be a plus. Now I have a hunk of expensive junk.

I just bought this $300 door bell dual camera and Iā€™m keep connecting to my computer but every 2 mins itā€™s keep making me create a new pin and Iā€™m trying to watch it 24hr on my computer

This ā€˜worksā€™ (such as it is) for me with Eufy doorbell. As of 9 Sep, Eufy App ver is 4.7.2_1820. Tap 3 horizontal bars (top left), tap Control Center, tap Web Portal Access. Turn slider for Web Portal to ON, select desired viewing duration (I chose 24 hrs) and tap ā€œGenerate A Safety Pin.ā€ Then put PIN into your PC where it is requested.

After that my doorbell and router will sometimes connect, and sometimes not. My router is inside the house perhaps 15 feet from the doorbell and it works very well connecting to my other devices. Sometimes refreshing the browser screen will get a connection. I think my connection works about 1 out of 3 times!

Eufy needs to add more options to the connection duration. Say 7 and 14 and 30 days. Forcing you to go through this hoop every day is unnecessary.

Look for a menu icon, usually represented by three horizontal lines or dots, typically found in the top left or top right corner of the app. Tapping on this icon should open the appā€™s sidebar or main menu.

I have no camera view via web portal access. I have the app version v4.7.6_1865(US). I generate a pin code via the app, but the message appears ā€œestabslishing secure channelā€ and then it shows blank again. Or the wheel just keeps sinning. This is frustrating. What should I do? Or better yet, fix this issue.

Updated the app, control panel is there , web access, safety pinā€¦ I did it, got access, but now the video connection times out. with no feed,.come on man.

1 Like

Is there a way where we can keep the Web Portal Access camera to keep playing? Every couple minutes it ask to Established Secure Connection. We would like it to stay live at all times since weā€™re using it for office monitoring certain areas?

1 Like

Iā€™m having the same issue with eufy Security App>Sidebar>Control Center>Web Portal Access to enable the access first.

I checked the App and I do not find the Sidebar, somehow I cannot find the setting to enable it.

Any suggestions?

The CHAT did not help!!!

I try to log in to the web portal but mine is stuck on the loading phase. Not sure what to do

What a bag of poo Eufy system is becoming, bit by bit the system falls apart due to the tinkering of unqualified peopleā€¦ I have loaded the PIN and nothing workedā€¦ I give up.