Unlock the Power of eufy | 4G Starlight Camera Installation Guide

Good camera quality image but activation seems varied

How do you power off 4g camera

Actually they are great value I’ve had mine for 2 weeks now and the quality is superb, plus the gsm connection speed is fast as well. So unless you have a bad unit contact Eufy for support

This post gives me much confidence as I’ve 2 gsm starlight camera and have had them fitted just a few days ago. I’ve had no issuess what so ever…

Go onto the app and turn off the camera it’s 5hat simple. And when you want it on again, go into the app and turn it on. Also that simple…

Had mine in UK for just over a week. Mostly pleased with it and significantly cheaper than the Reolink Go cameras that I have two of for over a year.
Starlight camera extends the colour viewing further into dusk/dawn than the Reolink, alternatively if you have outside lighting will again work in colour with less illumination.
Problems - I have noticed that if I am notified of a motion event and I go to watching live all looks good until I later go back to view captured events and find that the Eufy 4g starlight camera has NOT RECORDED any video while I was watching live. It then recorded more video clips after we stopped live viewing. So camera detects intruder - you go to watch live streaming - you DON’T have any record of the - camera has not recorded anything while you were watching !
Serious problem as no record for the police of the intruder you were watching. Reolink Go cameras have no such problem.

I use eufy cameras with HomeBase 3, and the videos can be accessed remotely via the app.

Goes okay for a while, then goes off line. Reset the base control it works again.
Other times it does not pickup motions detection.
When you need to see what is going on around your house it stops working…

How do we check the battery level on these devices??

i have 2 and they were working fine but now 1 refuses to add device to home base and the amount it costs for another single camera is far to expensive

Camera offline 201 followed all the directions and it still won’t reconnect