Unlock the Power of eufy | 4G Starlight Camera Installation Guide

Have had one week and experiencing very poor night vision/recording. Very frustrated trying to get support :joy:

I just installed my one last night woke up this morning to camera off line not happy thought you got 7 days think this will be coming down and the other two larger spotlight cameras getting hard wired put up

Www.google.com wwwwww

Www.Google.com hhggf

We have had ours for 3+yrs and no issues

Www.Google.com I wonder

Disififfj www.youtube.com

www.google.com hip hip hooray

Eeeeee www.youtube.com

Have had mine a couple of years now and have deterred about half a dozen scumbags. Used to get our cars broken into constantly. Not once since installing alarms. My only complaint is that when the alarm goes off , it rings 6 times, whereas it used to only do 3 rings. Damned annoying, but at least the car is safe

1 Like

Ello here is www.youtube.com

Great images love the shape

Yes can you connect to wifi.

Had it two days and it’s went off line two days running so it’s not working really no happy

Had these installed for 2 days and I’m not impressed! Can’t detect vehicles, all motion picks up too much foliage, bugs, etc. Night vision, why even have a camera, it’s awful! Starlight full color is garbage as it stays in full time instead of with motion because full motion is activated at night. Poor programming! They look ok during day but night is just ridiculous!

1 Like

I don’t know if the video recording can be finned? I don’t find any old recording

Very bad battery life, perhaps 1-2 weeks max, even if deactivated.
Camera complains about weak 4g signal, regardless of the actual, verified signal strenght.
Connection to video files usually very very slow, again regardless of verified signal strenght.
on the positive side, installation, operating etc very user-friendly.

If I had known you had to pay to use it I wouldn’t have bothered, I’ve used Starlight cameras before and they are nothing like this camera. Battery life seems only to last 3 days. Very very disappointed in this.

Terribly disappointed: (1) all 700M of data are gone just while I was adjusting cam position and defining the active zone after installation and then (2) the cam went offline. Additionally doesn’t catch properly movements and people. As result: this camis more expensive in use than my other cameras of different brands even with subscription on them.

Under what setting can I live stream? Still don’t know what to click to live stream.