Troubleshooting Mega Thread

I have this problem too. If it’s connected to the wifi with my phone, what is causing this delay? It should be sending an alarm packet to local devices FIRST, then communicate with the cloud.

1 Like

why this is happening

3 Likes

Hello, we recently purchased the Eufy duel cam wired doorbell. We purchased the stronger transformer (16V 30VA) to run it. Since installing it, our pre-existing doorbell chime is humming VERY loudly, almost rattles sometimes! It makes me worry. I used the provided jumper cable, but it still hums. The rear doorbell hasn’t worked in 10 years, but I’m wk seeing if I have to do something about that to calm it down?

here is a picture of what I’ve done in the chime. Please help if you can!
Thank you!
Shauna from Canada

Since June 9th, none of my Eufycam have recorded any event. Is that a global outage?

Hello, how can i add my Floodlight cams to the homebase 3?

1 Like

How do i turn on the 2c pro camera alarm

1 Like

I have been having the same issue with one of my outdoor cameras and another will record nothing over and over again. Draining my battery.

2 Likes

Hello, My cameras do not detect any more any movement ? I did not change anything!!!
thanks for your help

11 Likes

I have the same problem :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

3 Likes

Currently having issues with majority of my wire-free 2C Pro cameras not being detected through Homebase 2, all saying camera is “offline”. Can confirm that these cameras had “Great” connection back to the Homebase 2 in there mounted positions. Would love to know if there is a potential fix for this.

Have tried resetting the whole system and resyncing all cameras again and again, but they remain active for 20-40 mins and enter an “offline” state.

3 Likes

Mine is the same way :man_shrugging:

Trouble linking flood light with blue iris.

One of our external solar cameras lights come on for no reason and when the house is in disarmed mode. No one is connected to our cameras except my hubby and I and neither of us are viewing the camera or manually turning on the light via the app. Thoughts?

Mine keeps going off too. Looks like it is seeing a certain patch of light coming in from the window around 3pm every day and mistakenly identifying as human. Does anyone with knowledge answer these posts?

Anyone having three issues? Got the doorbell and a 2c camera and also the alarm system. Everything has been working great up until around a week ago.
When I open the app I can see the last movement on the camera but I can play the event, cannot play the live stream and cannot press the 3 … to say snooze the camera.
I also can’t change the house alarm modes from the app.
When pressing these buttons nothing happens.
I’ve checked any updates and deleted and reinstalled the app but still no joy :sleepy:

Format sd card!!..

1 Like

Eufy app is lagging after latest update, freezes, can’t change modus. Seeing app the reviews of the lasts 4 days in google app store, we’re not the only one. @Eufy, please fix this asap!thank you.

4 Likes

Yes the same, have emailed and was told to reinstall - issue still there.

No response to latest email.

What phone do you have Yllup? Mines a Motorola G9

Pixel 6.

Interestingly at silly o’clock in the morning the app works fine (5.00am ish) - well it did today and earlier in week.

Feels like some server side type issue