Troubleshooting Mega Thread

Mine is doe’s the same thing

6 Likes

My alarm keeps going off for no reason, I have it switched off in all the settings, but at 3am it has now gone off 3 times. It has never gone off before, and I don’t know how to stop it.

6 Likes

Hi, my system is the eufy cam plus 4 pack E8843CD1. The cameras are still recording most events, but could be 20 minutes before I get a notification, and sometimes not at all. It was working perfectly until about a month ago.
The last update was 26.05.2023.
Regards Wayne

1 Like

My video doorbell has a trouble to communicated for each other , they can hear me but I can not hear them , how can I solve the problem .

6 Likes

Just today I have noticed significant improvement previewing live feed and recorded footages. Almost instant as soon as I press play. Would it be my wifi or Eufy made this improvement :thinking: ? I have the floodlight 2k pro and battery doorbell 2k.

My homebase keeps removing the devices after about an hour. Called the customer service support line and he was no help. Can anyone help me?

2 Likes

We have accidentally deleted a device a couple times and had to reinstall. The command in in a bad place in my opinion. You would think you would need to “confirm” just like when turning cameras in or off.

Hi, my system is the eufy cam plus 4 pack E8843CD1. The cameras are still recording most events, but could be 20 minutes before I get a notification, and sometimes not at all. It was working perfectly until about a month ago.
The last update was 26.05.2023.
Regards Wayne

1 Like

My eufy camera doesn’t record people entering into the activity zone

14 Likes

I’m having the same issue recently. I also cannot watch the cameras live anymore

6 Likes

I can no longer see the daily security report. Miss it.

Hallo.
Ich habe alle Updates und eigentlich alles so belassen wie mit der HomeBase 2. Der Umstieg auf der 3. Generation war Problemlos.
Aber irgendetwas stimmt bei eurem Support nicht. Bei einer Anfrage soll ich Rechnungen vorlegen um überhaupt bearbeitet zu werden. Letztendlich habt ihr für alle verkauften Geräte Geld bekommen oder soll es einfach die Hemmschwelle erhöhen? Das solltet ihr sein lassen.
In der App werden erst Videos und Bewegungen angezeigt, wenn ich manuell aktualisiere. Das war früher anders. Freunde berichten das gleiche Problem, dass videos sehr spät angezeigt werden. Das muss und sollte wieder beschleunigt werden.

1 Like

I have the same problem

1 Like

For the Android app, click the 3 lines top left to open the menu, click “Lab Features” and it should be there to enable/disable.

Which camera model? The EufyCam3 has a “motion test” mode that lights the LED when motion is detected. Check that the camera is able to pick you up and then check the zone.

I have found the zones can be “patchy” - I have one set to exclude a neighbours property, but if they are “close” to my zone, they sometimes get recorded even if they never cross into the zone.

1 Like

Probably your network & internet.

The app has to “call home” to Eufy to open up a proxy to your HB and then relay the images. If your internet and wifi are being more responsive, you’ll get a quicker experience. There may also be less “noise” on the proprietary wifi that Eufy uses to talk to the devices, which would make things quicker (the app should show the kbps rate to the device when streaming)

My EufyCam3 units take 3.5-4 seconds from clicking on to get a live view.
The Dual Cam Doorbell takes 5.5-6 seconds to get a live view.

Mine is the same!!!

I have the same issue. I cannot connect to the cameras while on cellular data. Just at home WiFi can I connect.

3 Likes

Mine too…many times it doesn’t alarm at all.

1 Like

Do you have your homebase set up on a mesh system? I had quite a problem with my cameras until I reset my mesh system as new and reset as new/reconnected my Eufy Homebase and cameras. That was well over a year ago and no issues since.