Solar Panel For Eufy Cameras

@Harry123 unfortunately I’m after 4 solar panels for the eufyCam Plus, not the 2C (already have panels for them).

Anyone know if there’s a calibration period for the Solar panel/Device? As soon as I plugged in the Solar panel for me Solo E20 the blue charge LED came on (which turns off when you select powered by solar) so I assumed it was providing a decent charge. However, despite a couple of decent sunny days the charge isn’t going up. Battery was around 56% when plugged in, a few days later it’s down to 53% so it doesn’t look great. Panel is angled at around 45 degrees and gets a direct sunlight for 4-5 hours per day (Located in the UK, south coast so gets a good amount of sun).

When we first got solar panels we noticed all the cameras recharged fully except one which was facing an area of most traffic so it was recording more proportionately. That particular camera also has a solar panel that doesn’t get as much sun as the others. We reduced the video recording amount of time on that one camera and switched it to face recognition only which gave the solar panel chance to catch up. It’s now on full like the others.