RTSP for Eufy Doorbell 2K

Another +1 for RTSP.
I bought the 2K doorbell thinking this was available and I was disappointed to find it is not.

4 Likes

+1, please add RTSP!

2 Likes

++++1 for RTSP. How hard can it be to add it…

2 Likes

+1 here too

1 Like

Dear Eufy,
Please explain why I can view the doorbeel with a web interface and simultaneously with the security app … but RTSP is not possible?

4 Likes

+1 for RTSP

1 Like

RTSP should be available for all Eufy cameras.
It’s just plain ridiculous that they still haven’t solved these issues.
When you ask about this through their support email address you only get a standard useless reply.

Come on @eufy don’t ignore us as customers any longer.

3 Likes

+1 for RTSP
Come on Eufy, we are all still waiting on this to be implemented. I’m very disappointed in lacking this.

@all Please raise a support ticket to force them to support RTSP!

4 Likes

Just bought the doorbell. Took the survey and asked for the RTSP

4 Likes

+1 need RTSP …

4 Likes

FYI, I made my deicsion to not purchase Eufy because of this thread. Feel sorry for your “engineer”, probably need more staff.

2 Likes

+1 for RTSP, any updates here? Does the Dual support it?

2 Likes

Got my Eufy 2K with the Home Base yestarday… only to integrate under the Home Assistant… And need the RTSP… So when someone press the button it can pop up the live stream on the tablet with HA, so we can see out side… After reading the comments maybe just return it, too expensive to only use the phone as video intercom.

2 Likes

I bought 3 of the Eufy Flood light Pro camera’s as well as the the door bell. Would love to get them all in Blue Iris, however the door bell is the only thing that doesn’t support RTSP. Eufy product managers need to get their heads out of their asses allready.

Just returned all of them so that I’m not split across vendors. If anyone is looking for a BI/HA friendly doorbell and camera solution that has all of the same camera types as Eufy, look at Amcrest.

4 Likes

So glad I found this thread. I almost made the mistake of buying a Eufy Doorbell assuming it would support RTSP.

Also given how EUFY have blatantly ignored their users over the past 2 years on this, who are making quite a reasonable request I won’t be hurrying to buy any of their products anytime soon.

4 Likes

Was expecting RTSP to be added for the wired doorbell since it was promised to us by the Eufy team. It’s 1.5 years later and I’m still waiting…

2 Likes

waiting for RTSP too.
Or a reliable integration with Home Assistant…
Or a better integration with Google home (currently is useless)
Eufy just keeps ignoring the users :frowning:

3 Likes

(;゚︵゚;)

When (if ever) will this be implemented!?

4 Likes

Not buying it because it still not having rtsp.

3 Likes

Everyone here still waiting don’t bother. I bought an Amcrest doorbell and it’s bulletproof. Seamlessly integrated with BlueIris, notifications from the doorbell press are instant and the 2-way audio is perfect. All because everything is done on your own network, not farmed out first to some remote cloud server.

5 Likes