RTSP for Eufy Doorbell 2K

Oh please - Eufy has been lying about this since at least 2019, and possibly earlier. Face it, they have no intention of having RTSP support, or they would have integrated it by now.

7 Likes

+1 :crossed_fingers:t2: @Warrenmelnick still holding out hope anyway!

1 Like

Still holding on as well because I purchased this over a year and it has been promised. Now Amazon will not take back…

4 Likes

+1. please :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

RSTP is a must. Looking for alternative now

2 Likes

Just upgraded my home from doorbell only to an extra camera, wich already has rstp? How hard can it be to enable it on the doorbell or the home base so i can move the data more easily

2 Likes

+1
Critical for my current security infrastructure.

3 Likes

Also would like this feature!

3 Likes

Please add this feature

3 Likes

Would love to see RTSP, but let’s be honest… Eufy won’t do it, better to look elsewhere if you want this feature.

4 Likes

I’m glad I read some of the posts here. Now I know NOT to by a eufy doorbell, and buy another brand like Amcrest that allows you to record wired doorbell video to a device inside the home.

It is UTTERLY stupid to have video recorded on the doorbell device itself as the only option.

You might as well put out a sign that says:

“WARNING, you are being recorded on video, but if you don’t like it, feel free to remove and take the ingenious eufy doorbell cam, and I won’t be able to see any of the captured video at all. Also, feel free to take any of the delivered packages that may have been waiting for me at my doorstep.”

4 Likes

Please add support asap

2 Likes

Nice that this thread is so easy to find, and that its quite clear, that they will not support RTSP for their doorbells - saved me the hazzel or ordering their products.
Ill put my money elsewhere then.

What a shame for an otherwise nice product.

2 Likes

There goes any shimmer of hope!

"I am so sorry to say that according to our developing team’s evaluation, the RTSP support for the Eufy Doorbells cannot be realized at the current stage. I understand that there are a huge amount of users requesting such functionality. Our developing team will continue actively investigating the possibility, but sorry to say that at the current stage it cannot be supported.

Best regards,

Eufy Customer Support Manager"

Also looking for this. I would say they should at least enable it if the doorbell is powered via wire. How come this simple thing can’t be supported. @Conor_Jay, could you try asking them this as you are already in touch with them.

hey @mar25695, yeah I don’t understand how they haven’t/won’t implement this. It should be more than doable!
I’ve asked them about 20 times over the past year, I’ve just emailed support@eufylife.com
I’ve gotten so fed up with Eufy that I’ve ordered an Amcrest AD410 doorbell and have a return opened with Amazon for the Eufy doorbell. They promised RTSP over a year back and it looks like it’s never going to materialize! :frowning:

1 Like

+1 RTSP for Eufy Doorbell.

Although from the looks of this thread… doesn’t seem like it’ll happen. I may to have to start thinking about buying a new doorbell.

3 Likes

+1 RTSP for Eufy Doorbell

3 Likes

My Eufy doorbell Rest In Peace !!

1 Like

bought my wired doorbell in March 2020 on the basis RTSP “was coming”…

give us a proper answer, one way or the other @eufy_official @Mengdi

6 Likes