RTSP for Eufy Doorbell 2K

I bought a 2k doorbell and was told it supported rtsp. Unfortunately this only goes for cameras and not doorbells. I will be returning my purchase as well. Really sad to see they do care what their customers want.

4 Likes

Hello everyone, I am really disappointed, the information was ambiguous and I was not sure about the RTSP with the Euphy 2k HDR doorbell. Today, I have a camera that does not work on my NAS. It is a real disappointment.

2 Likes

Please allow RTSP on Euphy 2k HDR doorbell.

3 Likes

+1 rtsp is basic requirement for a video security device

3 Likes

+1 on RTSP. Waiting for this to happen to ditch my current subscription-based doorbell. Come on Eufy!

4 Likes

3 years later.?
Engineers retired?

3 Likes

+1 for RTSP

3 Likes

+100 for this option, but really when you guys make this option possible for us to use? Seeing the time this wish topic has been open I’m curious if you can deliver wishes for the users of your products.

3 Likes

Hey @eufy, let’s get something straight. Just say that this feature will never come. Then I don’t have to waste my time constantly checking the forum to see if anything has changed.

2 Likes

Unfortunately guys I’m not sure if you’ve been paying attention but this company has basically said that they lied about every single thing that they were claiming jyst to get us all to switch over and they now refuse to support HomeKit going forward, they’re not gonna come out with RTSP for doorbell, they basically have said go fuck yourselves to the entire customer base (Only after you buy the expensive cameras of course) and they not only are totally unhelpful as far as Support is concerned but actually
They are so unintinterested in helping any of us that their own employees will make fake accounts to flagposts that they deem need censoring and then they will proceed to make another fake account to make fun of you and openly mock your frustration when you try and get anything done about these horrible treatments!

3 Likes

Seriously guys flog your Eufy boat anchors on eBay and buy an Amcrest doorbell. Save yourselves the time and hassle. Better still never buy one in the first place.

2 Likes

Seriously? I have Eufy 2 indoor cams, 3 pro floodlights and now the doorbell 2K Pro. No RTSP support for the Doorbell? WHY? I believed the promises you made and you don’t give a s**t? Give your customers a honest answer, god damnit! Tell us it will never come or give us the reason why you can’t implement it, but just ignoring this request that obviously hundreds of your customers have? Are you a company of grown ups or a Kindergarden? Man up and tell us finally!

2 Likes

but there is no reason or purpose for RTSP, because there is a great app for it, especially for the Mac…
eufy

I’ll take a quick look at the Doorbell livestream, oh wait a minute…

Someone figured out how to enable RTSP on Reddit I think. I have not tried this.
https://www.reddit.com/r/EufyCam/comments/nal27f/enabling_rtsp_on_battery_doorbell/

1 Like

can u tell me what u use to see it 24/7 live?

gr ron

1 Like

+1. I bought this doorbell to record via RTSP. Imagine my disappointment finding this thread.

1 Like

Please add this!

1 Like

Do it already!

Where is RTSP ? C’mon it should be quite simple.

Hello. I am so glad RTSP is a big priority for you. When will it be finished?