No Recordings showing after daylight savings time changed

Continuing the discussion from No events being saved:

Same here in Melbourne AU

Noticed the videos stopped being saved under the Events since 3am this morning.
I am getting notification but nothing under Events. I have re-installed the app as well done everything suggested but still not working.
I wonder if its to do with Daylight savings taking in place overnight. I’m almost certain it is after reading other identical posts. [quote=“Kimbally, post:1, topic:549527, full:true”]

1 Like

I’m having the same issue, I have an iphone but hubby android and it’s fine.

1 Like

I’m having the same issue here in NZ! Notifications of events but nothing showing in events when I check! Super annoying!
I wonder if it is to do with daylight saving?

1 Like

Yes I would agree DL Saving time change has interrupted something within the app.

mmm maybe an IOS issue

other Eufy products having same issue

https://community.security.eufy.com/t/no-events-being-saved/549527/6

Does anyone know how to contact eufy, same on my ipad too.

1 Like

Yeah same for me Iphone and Ipad not working. AS for contacting Eufy, good luck.

No events recorded in Australia since February on iPad . Calendar shows events every day (with dot). Events were recorded on phone… but that stopped today (daylight savings change). Not good!

1 Like

1 Like

I have the same issue! I have notice one thing that’s different, the option where you choose your storage setting the local storage option has disappeared from the menu there is only one option available and it’s NAS(RTSP) and I have restarted the home base and cameras but still can’t get the option local storage to come up

1 Like

Same issue. Stopped working after daylight savings. Eufy? You there bro?

1 Like

Okay so it seems to be working again within 30 minutes of posting this. If this was eufy support. Thanks!

1 Like

Yes mine too today is suddenly working. I have a dot under yesterdays date indicating footage but none to be seen when you goto the date. Strange

Today though, working ok

Let’s see what tomorrow brings. I suspect it will be working.

Proudly sent

Same for me