Keypad Essentials | Unlock the Power of eufy

Any hope to have this feature added?

Agreed, control of all camera types is critical. I was all set to buy this until I saw it doesn’t work with all cameras. The only reason I even found out was by reading this thread as this limitation isn’t mentioned anywhere by Eufy’s advertisments for the keypad or alarm system.

2 Likes

Hi there, I think I’m reading too much into this however I have custom setting for when only one household member is home alone, the front door will trigger an alarm if opened (in the event of an intruder) however the door is also used to take rubbish out, accept deliveries or pick up post from the bottom of the path, how can this simultaneously work?

I bought the keypad and to me it’s pretty useless. Delayed the alarm to get away from my cameras. On my way out of sight i get plenty of motion detection notifications on my phone.

The keypad is beeping together with my homebase. No way to turn it off.

The only reason i bought the keypad is because geofencing isn’t working. I wanted to give it a try. But it makes the eufy security System a worse experience…

UPDATE: Support needs 24 hours to respond and is not helpful :frowning:

1 Like

Thanks for letting us know about the eufy security key pad! :smiley: Now what does it cost, and can I install it without drilling any holes in my apartment wall?

Yes, it comes with two handy double sided strips

1 Like

Why is the OFF button not the same as DISARMED. Very annoying as the automations stay active in OFF-mode and trigger alarms; which is not the case in DISARMED mode.

I love the off mode… I can set it anyway I want. I personally never put my system fully in disarm… there is always some sensors and a few cameras running.

Automations need work… that’s for sure. Even just changing the camera triggers from “when motion”… to “when alarm” would fix 90 percent of it for me. I don’t need the alarms going off at the UPS people during the day.

1 Like