🎁 Join Our eufy App Beta Test

[Update] To show our appreciation for your feedback, we are offering exciting rewards :tada::gift: to our beta testers. Please check HERE for more info, and keep your feedback coming!

At eufy, our mission is to create human-first technology that enriches the lives of you and your loved ones. To provide a smoother and more efficient smart home experience for our millions of users, we are excited to announce the consolidation of our five eufy apps into one seamless experience.

Today, we are thrilled to introduce the new eufy app, now available for Open Beta. We invite you to join us, explore the latest features, and share your invaluable feedback.

:apple: iOS: Join HERE
:robot: Android: Join HERE (please uninstall the eufy Security app first, then download and install the eufy app.)

:point_right: Please note that the app is still in beta, you may encounter some issues.
:one: Use the feedback feature within the Beta app;
:two: Alternatively, you can email us at support@eufy.com with the subject line “eufy Beta App Feedback”.
:three: For the optimal experience with the eufyCam S3 Pro, eufy Omni C20, and eufy S1 Pro, we recommend using the original eufy Security or eufy Clean apps.

:point_right: For more information:
:question: FAQ for the New eufy App
:question: eufy App Beta Test Install & Rollback & Feedback FAQ

7 Likes

I tried the Beta and when opening the new app it’s was in a continuous loop on the login page, then after approx 6 attempts it logged in but none of my products were showing and wanted me to install them all again of which was a process I was not willing to complete again.

2 Likes

Have just installed the new app and everything have synced smoothly. Looking forward to future Beta testing for Eufy and the advanced future products we will see!

2 Likes

Hi, is the iOS beta closed? I keep hitting join but nuttin happens

1 Like

Checking out the new app and don’t see any issues yet. The latest S3 Pro looks like a nice camera. Looking for a deal on a 3 cam set.

1 Like

Working great on Android.

3 Likes

If I just have cameras indoors and outdoors is there any advantage in using this new beta app? Or is only useful if you have multiple product categories like cleaners and locks? Do you want people that only have cameras to beta test this app? I’m keen to help but only if it is useful to somebody :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

No issues on android!

@Community-Team

Will there still be the option just to download the eufy Security App?
I need the app to be quick & streamlined without other product coding using up space and the download to be minimal.

I just used the security cameras and I have no need to control your other products.

Love this,works great, nothing more to report. Excellent sound I gotta throw in there.

I have not ran into any issues on my android. Everything switched over easily after I logged in.

The app has absolutely awful nonsensical machine translation to Polish. I’m getting in touch with you by a Partner channel to offer help with fixing that. :unamused:

I have a eufy security door video camera and chime the c210 for some reason that I don’t know it was paired to a Samsung galaxy a8 and I’ve upgraded to the a15 5g it won’t pair up even the Internet doesn’t recognise this eufy video camera it recognises the chime that’s with it at the moment I’ve got a security camera that only rings as a door bell so I know someone is there but no video I wish I had not sold the old phone now because I’ve got a security system that doesn’t work I.have a bungerlow with a wooden porch any ideas of what I can purchase that is rechargeable pans and will pair up with my existing system

Try resetting the doorbell…

Remove the Wi-Fi chime from the app _ Remove Device.

Start over again… make sure your phone is connected to your home’s Wi-Fi the 2.4 GHz band and your Bluetooth is on.

Add + Device the Wi-Fi chime first, then after that follow the prompts to add the doorbell.
Good luck

Hi - I try to join, but TestFlight wants a redeemable code from an email and I have no such code. Your app says to click the iOS link to join, but that doesn’t work. Any suggestions?

the new beta apps run a lot smooth than the old one for my flood camera. In the old app my camera will buff for 3-6 second before load the video. The new one doesn’t buff at all and run very smooth for now.

App appears to show the camera feed faster which is great. Would love to be able to see multiple live streams at the same time! :grinning:

I’m not sure whether app didn’t install correctly? My devices did sync over but the app was totally unusable. Did uninstall eufy security first but have reinstalled. The viewport was larger than my screen, and I have a very large screen with Samsung 24 ultra, it was like I had to scroll 30% of the way in any direction. The layout looked like a webpage who’s responsive css or JavaScript turned off or crashed before assets load. Format of text was unreadble stretch vertically, each page had basically a subset of previous options, basically some non interactive information labels. While my devices were there, no events, no live video option it just said : view video on pc or something? Which even though that makes no sense I could have with the old app enabled the web portal and then tried to access from pc, except there was no option anywhere in any tab or subsection where I could find reference to it, let alone a single functional button that did any perceivable action. Maybe this is just zero compatibility with S24 but in its current state it was 100% non functional to the extreme. Hope for improvements soon, the only saving grace is reinstalling old one and besides permissions it saved and restored everything…

There is a current promo going on the eufy website as well as Amazon but there is a high demand so expect a wait.

Security section seems to work fine, however the new app won’t find my Robovac or Smart Scale, no matter what I try.