🎁 Join Our eufy App Beta Test

We apologize for any issues with the new beta app. We would like to know if your issue still persists, and if so, please you can contact us via support@eufylife.com. And it would be best if you could attach screenshots related to the issue. :smiley:

Hi, the beta testing is currently underway. We would like to know if you have successfully downloaded the eufy beta app. If you are still experiencing any issues, you can contact us via support@eufylife.com.

The new beta app will undoubtedly be very convenient for users with multiple product categories. At the same time, the new app allows for a customizable homepage where certain category tags can be hidden. Therefore, we also warmly welcome single-category users to test our app and provide suggestions. :smile:

Of course, there is still the option to just use the eufy Security App. Additionally, for the best experience with the eufyCam S3 Pro, we recommend you continue using the original security app. However, our new app also allows you to customize the homepage, enabling you to hide other category tabs and display only the security tab and your devices. Therefore, if you are interested, we also welcome you to test our new app. :grinning:

We sincerely apologize for the poor experience you had. We have reported your feedback to our R&D department and will further optimize the app. :heart:

Mine is not getting installed at all

Hi everyone, to show our appreciation for your feedback, we are offering exciting rewards :tada::gift: to our beta testers. Please check HERE for more info, and keep your feedback coming!

1 Like

I really like the layout of the Beta Mega App. Especially the way you can customise the app to show only the Eufy sections you actually use.

1 Like

Maybe a few more characters in the top 10 email list?

I must be blind, where is the feedback button in the app? I’ve submitted 3-4 bugs and other notes via email.

The transition to the new app was seamless. Very easy to use.

Enjoy the App, Home page is more refined and accessing the menu seems more seamless. I like how the functions are grouped better with other associated items. Great work so far, looking forward to more in the future.

Settings > help page.

Thoroughly love the Beta Mega App, and the thoughtfulness of including users feedback in its design and usability makes it a very pleasant UI:grinning:

Thanks, found it after going through every part of the app. I just noticed if I take a screenshot it prompt to feedback and allows you to make a ticket.

Was unsure originally if that was the correct place or not. :sweat_smile:

Click HERE Links aren’t working for me.

I tried to load it very disapointed. It kept sending me to sign in and verify it though email.

Hi, we would like to know if you have successfully downloaded the eufy beta app. If you are still experiencing any issues, you can contact us via support@eufylife.com. :grinning:

So far not bad has some lag time and the thumb nail picture with notation is to small