How to Fix Weak Wi-Fi for Video Doorbell (Battery)

package was delivered and someone stole it. How? Battery charged and it didn’t show anything

All of my cameras work great. Much better than Ring ever did. My base is wired to my AT&T router. Three 2C Pros are outside 30 to 40 feet from the base and a doorbell cam about 20 feet and SoloCam S40 about 25 feet from the router. I don’t have a lot of traffic on my internet except when I have the grandkids here. Cams are not on metal one is on a tree the rest on concrete board siding. I never noticed a change with the update.

1 Like

I just brought my Homebase 2, set was easy with Ethernet cable, but can’t connect to my home wifi like all my other devices, some cheap done not. It see my home wifi but when click to connect and enter my wifi password etc it try and I connect, but then says it’s unable to do so. I’m not sure what wifi router I have as I see eufy app states it must be 2.5 ghz , but if I find my router is also a 2.5 ghz is there another solution?
the sales guys seems to think the Homebase2 can only ever be connected and needs to stay connected via Ethernet cable?? See a bit of a let down at this price point to if that’s the case.
hope an upgrade can resolve :grinning:

2 Likes

Sorry lots of typos, I should proof read :rofl: , I trust you can get my drift though.

I can’t see my events because they are showing but not loading in the app

Can’t you get an extender closer ?

1 Like

Your suggestion to move the chime in the middle, does that mean the chime has more than one function. Is it a repeated. Does it TX

It depends on your doorbell you have. I know that the 1080p grade battery powered doorbell with plug-in Wi-Fi chime that records onto an inserted SD card does TX.
The Wi-Fi chime connects to your home’s Wi-Fi then the Wi-Fi chime TX to your doorbell. The doorbell does not connect to your home’s Wi-Fi. The connection is just between the chime and the doorbell.

I have tried this numerous times and even had sent back my eufy unit for a replacement and still doesn’t work. What a waste of money when you need it don’t work.
very upset with this product!

1 Like

My Eufy cam 2 pro is hanging 1,5years in my garden without problems. Since a while i have no connection anymore. I changed nothing on my wifi or settings. If i take the cam back to 5 meters of the homebase it works again. My wifi connection is still the same and fast . Reset doens´t help anything. EUFY changed something here ! Fix it please ! People paid a lot of money for this products !

1 Like

The connection is a damn joke. We paid over $500 for something not to work! Try to feel safe and secure by having cameras, just to have unnecessary holes around my house. Hardly picks up anything at all. Always glitching! Update my ass.

1 Like

Yes. I can’t even make it faces in my other cameras since adding the floodlight. And it pauses constantly. Plus I added the extender.

What type of wi-Fi range extender do eufy recommend

What is the issue with these cameras,they were working fine now they aren’t whatever you done to the platform youse made a bollox of it,did you never hear the saying if it’s not broke don’t fix it,
which means if everyone is happy and all working good don’t f3ck around with it F.F.S​:face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::rage::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::rage:

3 Likes

Doorbell works fine Floodlight can won’t connect to wifi even when it is next to the router making it a dam expensive flood light, why doesn’t it connect to the home base like all the other devices we have?

2 Likes

I have two eufy flood light pro two cameras. One at the back of house and one in the front. The back one works great but the front one is playing up and I have a wi-fy range extender fitted a few meters away that is working ok.what is the solution?

1 Like

Mmmmmmmmmmm I’m not w

For the life of me I can’t understand why you wouldn’t design this product with EOP. Ethernet over power line and have a receiving device plugged inside and hardwired directly to your modem.

My garage floodlights and camera is focused on the driveway. The camera used to work fine now it does not work. I go in and out of my driveway and it does not pick up any movements. My garbage pale cover disappeared, only can be removed by someone from the driveway, yet camera picks up nothing. My doorbell camera does not pick up the postman or Amazon person dropping off the mail. The bad thing is, I actually bought a brand new camera and floodlight last year. To be installed at the other end of my house after the winter is over. Now I’m thinking I wasted so much money. What is Eufy doing about this poor performance of its products?

My floodcam stopped working when a intruder came right up to it and nothing got recorded but when my husband went out out an half hour later it was going off. When I need it the most it doesn’t work! Very Disappointed and to think I would purchase more at this point, not likely.