How to Fix Weak Wi-Fi for Video Doorbell (Battery)

Just have a question when I go to hit play for some reason it’s telling me to retry and when I do it doesn’t work ? Can someone please help me?

I’m having the same issue, wish someone can tell me why I’m having this problem or I’m switching to another company or just returning it

I’m having the same issue

Try using a 2.4ghz wifi network if you have 5ghz turned on. My router has a IOT network with 2.4 only and it works flawless now

Okay everyone if you upgrade your Wi-Fi to 5G and your camera use 2.4G with Xfinity you have to split them into so you have a username and a passcode different for both I had to watch the youtube channel and how to do that myself and I fix the problem if it’s come together it will not work a camera will not work you have to split them what I did when I split it is all the other device use the 5G and just use 2.4g for the camera and if you’re still not picking up anything you have to move the router closer

Will you guys implement 5ghz wifi on ur units? That would help too!

My eufy floodlights have been great, I have not changed anything in regards to wifi connections and extenders, but in the last month it doesn’t connect properly. My eufycams are fine but my 2 floodlight cams aren’t like they were suddenly.

I’m in Canada… my system worked great until about 2 weeks ago.
Now it misses half of the surveillance
What’s with that?

I have Homebase 2 and Homebase 3, I want the doorbell to be connected to the HB3 rather than HB2 because it is nearer and on the same floor.
Is there is a way to switch? I have tried the first setup syncing on the HB3 but it didn’t work.

If it’s a “wired doorbell” they are not compatible with the HB3 as of yet.
https://support.eufy.com/s/article/Centralize-Your-Security-Ecosystem-with-HomeBase-3

unacceptable connection issues

:grinning: and a rip off

Seems to me that every review there’s a problem with connection and no one is talking shit because Wi-Fi isn’t just an excuse that this company is using it’s just this company has ripped us all off even the tripper version of adorcam was much more clearer and much more better and well the quality itself what’s amazing it’s bulshit how much does costed and how hard it was to connect Wi-Fi for this shit and now it’s useless to me cos I’ve barely works and everyone says not any one of these comments of a red or actually good so sad :joy:

Like a lot of people my flood light camera is all of a sudden not working correctly ever since there was a firmware update a
ll I can do is restart it all the time to get it to work for a while then same issue again. Talk about frustrating geez fix this problem

We have a flood light cam that will not relay movement videos to our phone very frustrating

Is anyone having issues commecting the products or even using the app? I always get an error msg saying homebase -3 when before it worked fine

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: I had no problem about 6 month ago, what do you mean due to “new local regulations” my wifi for the net “no problem” why? Is this a new way or excuse to force people for this 5G,technology?that will change things in the world for more control and damage our well being?i wonder!! I will sent you back my 5 cctv and trough away my mobile in the SEA!!

Very happily with the quality of the camera and no problems with the wifi :grinning:

gosh I thought I was the only having problems with these cameras . Seems everyone else is too wish I would of k ew this before I purchased them .

I’ve been unable to connect my indoorcam mini ( pan & tilt) to my Bluetooth on my iPhone 11 ( I’ve got a bell & keypad camera works ok) why no Bluetooth on my cam.