Get a New Upgrade of S380 HomeBase

1000% Agree!!! Great idea to install solar panels on top of each camera but not being able to put them where you need them because it’s to far from homebase sucks!

Eufy should provide refunds. The homebase 3 has been a paperweight because support was not there at launch for all of my indoor and solo cams. And the dates just keep getting pushed back month by month. Unacceptable. This product was not ready for launch

How so? Please explain to me.

They won’t, will ignore until people forget

You doing great job and giving the best experiences on security system. Are you plan to release a outdoor siren ? And most of all a outdoor cam with pan&tilt ? Big THX

When will the home base 3 have Wi-Fi enabled?

Have you come up with a easier way to pair devices from hb2 to hb3. I have my hb3 hooked up but I have yet to move it all over. I’m dreading it. It’s gonna be a pain

How do you like that 360 camera flood light?

So far so good. Looking forward to the apple HomeKit/Matter upgrade! Hopefully not too long.

I believe if you have your Homebase hard wired to your network or router directly, the cameras are connected to the Homebase through your Wi-Fi next work. So just make sure you have the ample Wi-Fi coverage whatever way you prefer. That’s how I got all my cameras to get good connection speed to the Homebase

What about the safety concerns ?