Geofencing with schedule

Just bought this system and i’m pissed off I can’t do schedule with geofencing. If I knew beforehand I would have never bought it. Thinking of returning these, as whats the use of a security system that doesnt record at night time… Nice one!!

3 Likes

You could record as set Home mode to record all the time and get notification ONLY when you are away using Geofencing. Anyway would be great to have Schedule+Geofencing funcion together.

2 Likes

Congrats Eufy - another disappointed customer. My online reviews will reflect this.

The basic usage model - already supported by you competitors (Arlo) - is simple:
Geofencing on all the time.
Schedule when my geofencing notes that I’m not home.

Simple. When I’m home, my schedule will turn on monitoring at night when I want it on. When I’m away from home, my geofence will turn on monitoring since nobody is there (regardless of the schedule).

If you want to explain what makes this difficult, please do. But this thread is now over 18 months old. This does not give me faith in your products.

5 Likes

when will this be available? Why is no one at Eufy responding? I can’t believe this is not an existing option. Very disappointed.

7 Likes

Just bought cameras and setup today. Massive disappointment is that there is no scheduling with geofencing. Would not have bought Arlo if I had known this. Please update the software. This is essential

4 Likes

I’ve been in the Eufy ecosystem for a few years now and am disappointed by this missing feature and empty promise.
Since i’m currently expanding my security cam setup, i won’t be chosing Eufy anymore but will go with one of the competitors instead.
Would still be nice to be able to use geofencing on a schedule for my existing Eufy cams though, so if this feature ever comes, i will be using it and who knows, might even return to Eufy in the future.

5 Likes

Hi; when is the schedule system going to include ‘geofencing’ as an option?
It is obviously a necessary update!

4 Likes

How the heck has this not been fixed??? Such a simple requirement to have geo fencing during the day but + have a schedule for when you’re sleeping.

Eufy makes nice hardware but the software really misses the mark and you have to wonder if they actually focus on customer problems / needs…

3 Likes

+1

Hi, I’d like to see a mechanism that allows for schedules and geolocation also. Perhaps making geolocation an option in the scheduling profile, with a default to ‘away’ if geolocation cannot run because of device availability?

3 Likes

+1 request for this feature here. Really cannot believe this feature is not available. @Eufy this thread is from 2020 and still actual. Please listen to your customers………

4 Likes

+1000
This missing feature is the main reason why I won’t buy more Eufy Cams and will change to another system. A simple combination of the schedule and geofencing can’t be so difficult to program, but would help a lot of customers.

4 Likes

@eufy
+1000. Thread from 2020. Your products are still goods and availables, but we have to manually switch every nights from Geofencing to Night mode.
Please add this function :pray:

4 Likes

@eufy please incorporate this feature. We all need this.

4 Likes

Another day 1 customer looking for this feature… Not a great start.

4 Likes

+1 yes please

3 Likes

Bumping this, it’s the one feature missing that would address this products biggest gap. New user here as well
Noting that there was a plan to develop this according to eufy so I am keen to get an update on progress.

4 Likes

Another bump. New user, 1 week in and looking to have geofencing scheduled during day and home (/customized sleep mode) scheduled at night. Seems simple …

3 Likes

+1 New user and would like this feature.

3 Likes

Bump! not that I expect a response…

3 Likes

Probably a pointless comment as they seemed to stop monitor this over a year ago, but also desperately want this feature.

5 Likes