Geofencing scheduling

Very disappointed to see this isn’t possible with this system. Canary has had this functionality for years. I am only switching away from them because their system has become incredibly expensive in subscription costs if you want to utilize as an actual camera system. It doesn’t make sense for geofencing to not have a corresponding schedule setting. I want my indoor cameras to notify and record motion overnight when I need to be alerted to someone entering my house, but I don’t want recordings and notifications throughout the day UNLESS I am away.

Good evening Eufy Customer service. It has now been over 2 years that your clients are requesting the Geofencing option in a schedule mode. You have informed us that you are finetuning that option. What is rhe reason that you are not replying to any new messages. Is this option not coming? Please reply wirh more details about it. Thanks Jerome

2 Likes

Hi Jerome, did support ever respond to your question? I would love for this feature to be available as well. Cheers Erik

Doesn’t look like they have… It’s nice they provide a community, but doesn’t look like they are very active on it themselves…

This is a crucial feature to me too!

1 Like