Geofencing scheduling

Any news? It’s already Q2 2021!:frowning:

2 Likes

That the system is still missing this function is really disappointing! Please build this function in to the software

1 Like

Any news?

1 Like

@Mengdi Any update about this combination of geofencing and schedule? We are almost half a year past Q4 you mentioned…

1 Like

This needs to get done!

1 Like

Let’s all post a review on Android / iPhone store as they seem to respond there. This is very poor customer service.

I need this too! C’mon!

1 Like

I need this too! Eufy please listen to your customers!!

1 Like

The original question was asked well over a year ago. Eufy do not care about there customers. There response is generic and they just don’t care.

1 Like

Just bought the cams and doorbell and it’s a friggin surprise that this is not possible to me,

2 Likes

Arlo has this for years already. I moved from Arlo to Eufy and I am disappointed that this doesn’t work. Even more disappointed that this feature was promised to be implemented a year ago…

5 Likes

I use Arlo and think about moving to Eufy… but now I read that the combination of geofencing and schedule is not supportet! I can‘t belive this - is this true? I don‘t like to receive videos/alarms at daytime… only at night, when I‘m at home! Geofencing makes no sense without the schedule option! Please add this feature - customers and future customers waiting for this since earyl 2020 or longer! Reg, Martin

2 Likes

End of March 2022 and still no geofencing with schedule option…

4 Likes

@AnkerSupport When is this feature coming? Geofencing is useless if no action is triggered while I sleep in my bed.

Example:
8.00-19.00h Geofencing mode,
19.01-7.59h Absent mode.

3 Likes

Wow I should’ve read this thread before investing in Eufy security system. Can’t believe such basic requirement doesn’t exist. You basically killed the system by making scheduling and geofencing mutually exclusive
Now I have to return all those sensors, cameras, home bases and door lock

2 Likes

That’s a pretty generic response there… are you actually working on it or is this the same bullshit reply you give for things you can’t do???

1 Like

sign the petition to try and get eufy to change this.

https://www.change.org/p/eufy-cam-geofencing-and-schedule?recruiter=608572898&recruited_by_id=29256c80-8e5d-11e6-8e74-9b5a5c13ba23&utm_source=share_petition&utm_campaign=share_for_starters_page&utm_medium=copylink

2 Likes

Day 1 of installation and I’m disappointed to find that this seemingly simple functionality is not a thing. Might be returning

Hello,
Same for me.
I think I’ll send it back to amazon and leave a nice little comment…

This has been a requested feature for years! I lost count! It was being worked on, and would be available in 2020, mid 2021. But still nothing!