Geofencing scheduling

Is it possible to select the Schedule motion for Home in Geofencing? Would be great to be able to select a created schedule mode for Home

33 Likes
12 Likes

Exactly what I need. When at home, I want my outside cameras on, but in the evening I want the outside and inside cameras on. This would work if you could select the schedule in Geofencing for at Home. Hoping this fedd as tire will be added!

6 Likes

I would like this ability too, but I can’t even get my recently added cam to function correctly on geofencing. Cam 1 functions correctly, but cam 2 isn’t responding to the altered settings.

2 Likes

This is a M U S T !!! Arlo has it since years… PLEASE!!

5 Likes

Thank you for your feedback on this case.

You have our promise that our engineers would work day and night to improve this product and we are glad to have your support and understanding, which would be a huge encouragement for us to seeking continuous improvement.

We will consider the possibility of future development. Any other concerns we can address in the future, please feel free to contact us support@eufylife.com.

Thank you for your support. Have a lovely day.

2 Likes

In Schedule mode I can select Home or Away or, my own creation of Nightmode. If Geofence was an option to select in the schedule mode then I could schedule geofence from 6am until 11pm and then nightmode between 11pm and 6am. Seems simple enough to me…?

7 Likes

This is really an easy implementation.
Just add in schedule another dropdown option for geofencing.
Not even something to program more than a drop down…

Push it out, the cam is not really useable as intended without!

4 Likes

Hellooo-oooo…

There are now 3 Threads of the same topic but nothing happens… Go Eufy, Go!

2 Likes

Would be great if this can be added!

1 Like

Should have never been released without geofencing and 2FA. Period

3 Likes

Yeah and 2FA should be an option

2 Likes

Where is two factor authentication? This is a security system! Why does the Geofencing not work? These issues need to be rectified ASAP, not just ‘our engineers are working day and night’ please fix these major issues before releasing new products. From reviews even the new products suffer and have no two factor authentication, Geofencing does not work!

4 Likes

Thank you for your good suggestion. Since the combination of Geofencing and Schedule will affect the basic recording logic of the camera, we are still finetuning this function, which is expected to be supported before Q4 2020.
If there is new progress, we will post an announcement in this forum, so stay tuned.

5 Likes

Any news? Will the feature of adding Geofencing to the schedule launched this quarter?

2 Likes

Not much point of adding the schedule function if Geofencing does not work. They must fix and address Geofencing first. It has never ever worked? And still no 2FA in Australia, really do not know why? As it has been released in other countries? The Australian market is obviously not important!

2 Likes

All I think needs to change is too allow the Geofencing to select the Schedule mode for either “Away from …” or “At …” modes, the latter being the most useful.

For me, it would then allow Geofencing to switch to the Away mode when away and to the Schedule mode when at home. The Schedule mode could then switch between other modes based on time. e.g. a custom Day mode in the daytime and a custom Night mode at nighttime.

This should be trivial to implement.

3 Likes

Hi
any update ?
You promised this feature will be ready on the Q4 of 2020 !
Why it so complicated?

2 Likes

Any update?

2 Likes

@all

Any news on this feature? Geo fencing is practically useless if this feature is not included.
It can’t be so hard to implement this guys!

3 Likes