[For US & UK & DE] eufyCam 3 is Here! | eufyCam 3 ist da!

Why no support for HomeKit like previous model this will be the reason for me not to upgrade

When will we be able to buy the HB3 alone in europe ? all i can see is a pack with 2 cameras, but i already have all the cameras i need …

:rofl: [For US & UK & DE] eufyCam 3 is Here! | eufyCam 3 ist da!

I was waiting to purchase the new cameras for my system but when I clicked on Buy now it would open in another page but that was all, it gave no price or any thing to move forward with the purchase.

I have been considering buying hb3 for a while but the price for Europe is a little too high for me.

So when I saw the 60€ rebate I jumped on it, only to see that “Amazon delivery” cost 20€… There is definitely something wrong here, the same product is delivered for free by Amazon on their store…

Hallo,
Ich bim sehr früh auf die HB3 umgestiegen und habe euer Angebot angenommen und nur die Homebase gekauft. War das nun ein Fehler? Gerade geschaut ,es gibt keine guten Angebote für die Kameras ohne die HB. Zb HB3 mit 4 Kameras 600 Euros und ohne Die HB3 900 Euro. Das vestehe ich nicht. Wann kommen gute Angebote von euch für HB3 Umsteiger ?

Haven’t made the upgrade yet but I most definitely will be

The cameras are great!!!. But the so called technician that installed themis a scam artist unfortunately