[For US & UK & DE] eufyCam 3 is Here! | eufyCam 3 ist da!

I wouldn’t recommend the eufy cam 3 I recently purchased an made a big mistake I like there products but this one was not all that especially for 600$ i could have purchased a wire camera system. I prefer the eufy S40 better even tho it’s 2k an the newest 1 is 4k not much of a difference, video is so awful an I mean awful when zoomed in on there ad they make the zooming look to perfect false advertisements…

I have a gig of internet an have these cameras in front yard on a tree an quality video pix same as s40 an to late to get my s40 for the price I paid for them .

My eufyCam 3 arrivied, but I am wondering, that mounting with magnet is not supportet.

I thought I could change the 2 pro with 3, but now I have to install new mounting options

:-((

1 Like

You can, get your credit card out! :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

when is the homebase 3 available in the Netherlands?

Too bad ! I will not buy a security camera without HomeKit support .

Come on Eufy, questions to answer to encourage sales…

1. 2K Dual Cam Battery Doorbell - will it or won’t it be before end of 2022? I don’t want to run two homebases

2. Trade-in - see above, I only bought my 2K Doorbell/Homebase kit recently - I’ve been told there will be a trade-in, but nothing more since

3. I need the USB door chime that works with Homebase 2 / 2K dual cam battery doorbell, but it’s still not clear if that’s going to work… (homebase lives WELL AWAY from the front door, so people without the app are not going to hear the chime without the remote…)

I have funds ready to splash on the 2 x EufyCam 3 + S380 kit, but not until I see the above answers…

I purchased a door bell thinking I was getting Apple home kit integration and we all know how that turned out don’t we ? At the same time I invest in your camera system for my home , although very slow to respond to people knocking at the door and you get to the door bell camera and you press the icon to say hello hello hello hello hello hello you get my point for the pert at the door to not hear a word you are saying hahaha , now you are putting advertisements of your latest crap first before I can see who is at my door or what criminal activity is happening outside my home , I have to get rid of your advertisement before I can view a security alert , well this is the last straw, remove your adds or I walk to another company monitoring system may even have to bite the bullet and purchase ring doorbell and system as it seems to respond faster when someone rings the doorbell… and before you say my internet is slow then I’ll have you know how I’m on 400 speed full fibre with 4 Wifin nodes and two of your hubs sitting right next to it so there’s no wall to block Communication and the eufy box is within spitting distance to the doorbell with its own dedicated node … so as soon as there is a better home kit option I will be jumping ship as your system is a let down and I’ve seen the reviews of your 4 k camera it’s the bloody same as your 2K system you can’t see people face at a distance they are unrecognisable much less car numbers plates … I thought your system was the dogs Tangley bits but it’s a hell no from me I recommended your products to friends and families but no more once bitten twice shy ….

Need in NL the Netherlands

I second this! Are they available in Canada now?

Yes,
They are via Amazon but they only have set of 2 cameras.

What do you mean “set of 2 cameras”? You have to buy them as a pair?

I think least you can buy is 2 as it comes in complete set(with homebase 3). You can buy single cameras also but you would then need to buy home base separately until or unless you already have one.

When it will onsale in Canada?

I love this product. Since long time a cool product with all features you need. The solar panel is a must so that to you don’t need to remove it. I installed it on an insulation. :grinning: I think the app is very good to control all things. Bionic detection works awesome. Eufy this is the right way for good products. Keep it up.

I’m sure I’ve seen it somwhere already

Trying your support via live chat and was disconnected twice after confirming I have a battery charging issue with one of my 7 eufy cameras…not looking good for my continued loyalty here. Have just emailed your support team, so let’s see how that goes as I need this camera up and running asap :-/

Wired and connected to the internet.

No the most recent homebase doesn’t offer as of yet

It does use an ethernet cable to connect to the router or modem, but no wifi as of yet

Practically all devices that work on a homebase 2 will also work on a homebase 3 some firmware updates to the HomeBase 3 may be required for your device to work
At the current time, there is no upgrade or trade-in for free and probably won’t be