[For US & UK & DE] eufyCam 3 is Here! | eufyCam 3 ist da!

$50 off for existing app users only. Get our 3rd-gen home security camera, eufyCam 3! | Jetzt das fortschrittliche Überwachungssystem von eufy sichern!

Please join us through the new community section of the app. | Bitte schließen Sie sich uns über den neuen Community-Bereich der App an.

For US

$50 off for existing app users only. Get our 3rd-gen home security camera, eufyCam 3!

Click on the image to buy now

message-US

For UK

Get our 3rd-gen home security camera now, eufyCam 3!

Click on the image to buy now

message-Uk

For DE

Jetzt das fortschrittliche Überwachungssystem von eufy sichern!

Klicken Sie auf das Bild, um es jetzt zu kaufen

message-DE

Where you can find us :smile:

If you encounter any problems during use or have any other questions, please contact our customer service team through the following channels:

1)eufy Security app → Help → Call us/Feedback.

2)Ask your questions here at the bottom of this post.

3)Send us an email: support@eufylife.com

We will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thank you for your support.

eufy Security Team

19 Likes

Love to test these out for you along with the new base :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Will the homebase offer WiFi connection to router or does it have to be wired?

1 Like

Need it in AUS please :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Need in Canada please

2 Likes

I have questions which don’t seem to be answered anywhere I can find…

a) I have a 2K Dual camera doorbell that shipped with Homebase 2 - will this work ‘as is’ with Homebase 3, or is there now a new version of the 2K dual camera doorbell required?

b) I have the USB door chime for the Homebase 2 - can this be moved to the Homebase 3? (from what I can see the Homebase 3 USB ports are horizontal, not vertical, so that may just look bad, but work?)

c) Is there a trade-in/upgrade option (given some people may not have had the Homebase 2 all that long?)

8 Likes

No support for Apple HomeKit i see with the new homebase, looks like Eufy has dropped Apple HomeKit

Hello, dear user,

thank you for your suggestion guide us forward direction. We will take it into consideration seriously. Please feel free to contact us viasupport@eufylife.com

. Please add some descriptions if it’s convenient for you. We will reply to you as soon as possible.

eufy Security Team

1 Like

Hello, dear user,

thank you for your suggestion guide us forward direction. We will take it into consideration seriously. Please feel free to contact us viasupport@eufylife.com

. Please add some descriptions if it’s convenient for you. We will reply to you as soon as possible.

eufy Security Team

2 Likes

Please sweden please :grin:

Hopefully coming to Australia soon. I need to make some additions to my exisiting Eufy Cam setup.

3 Likes

I’ve had a response from Eufy support:

My question :

a) I have a 2K Dual camera doorbell that shipped with Homebase 2 - will this work ‘as is’ with Homebase 3, or is there now a new version of the 2K dual camera doorbell required?

Response:
“We appreciate your support in eufy. Currently, the dual doorbell does not support working with the Homebase 3 now, it is expected to be supported in Dec.” - so that’s better than the “By end Q1 2023” that the webpage lists :slight_smile:

My question:

“b) I have the USB door chime for the Homebase 2 - can this be moved to the Homebase 3? (from what I can see the Homebase 3 USB ports are horizontal, not vertical, so that may just look bad, but work?)”

Response:
Also, for the eufy indoor chime, we haven’t had tested it on the homebase 3, currently, it does not support either. - so that may be an issue - as it was a key selling point for me that a remote chime was available.

My question:

“c) Is there a trade-in/upgrade option (given some people may not have had the Homebase 2 all that long?)”

Response:
“For the trade-in, we will have it, please keep an eye on us.”

So that may be a good thing - maybe hold fire a little if you’re thinking of upgrading?

3 Likes

I have 3 system and very Happy,could you open the selling to Spain ?

Can we buy the new cam 4k alone ?

Will the Homebase be sold separately in the UK?

Found this on their website, copied and paste:
Note: HomeBase 3 can only be connected to the router by cable to ensure a perfect connection. HomeBase 3 can not connect to your network via Wi-Fi. The Wi-Fi repeater function of Homebase 3 supports 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi only.

Do you have a list of your existing cameras that homebase 3 will support?

https://support.eufylife.com/s/article/Centralize-Your-Security-Ecosystem-with-HomeBase-3

How do you migrate from Homebase 2 to 3 without having to remove and re-add everything?

Yes unfortunately you will have to remove and readd

Agree, got my new homebase 3 today and hardwire to router only.