[For US Fans Only] Celebrate Halloween with eufy! Capture every frightened face this Halloween with eufy product

I can’t see to get the new Halloween doorbell chime to work. What am I doing wrong? I don’t even see it as an option anymore. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

When will the UK get the Halloween feature.

Why aren’t the Halloween sounds accessible for customers outside the US?

2 Likes

How can I get it in germany?

1 Like

3yo is very disappointed we can’t get this in Australia after we got a taste the other week

1 Like

Hi, w-manbodh,

Sorry. The halloween ringtone is only available in the US. :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Hi lia1172,

May I ask are you in the US? If so, can I have your contact and see how our support can reach you to solve that. :blush:

i can’t enable this….I need help

I accidentally deleted the 2022 Halloween tones message for my doorbells (have T8213 & T8210).
How can I get them back?

1 Like

I think they took it off because it seems like an unstable issue for many users

This scared the heck outta my little kids, no digging it. So I read on on how to deactivate it. Just ring it quickly until it starts sounding like a normal doorbell. Takes about 10-15 seconds

1 Like

Yikes… live a little! I mean you didn’t have to click download anyway… think it through before you make any action. Just sayin

I didn’t download it or opt in, it downloads software updates automatically so that the firmware can stay up to date.

The first I knew about it was when a client rang the doorbell, super unprofessional looking. So I’m pissed off that it automatically activated it without even giving a prompt or notification. To make things worse there was no clear way to disable it after going through all the settings, then even the instructions posted here by Eufy didn’t work on my device. Finally someone worked out about pressing the doorbell a few times to change it back, meanwhile I had to put up with this shit that I didn’t ask for and was embarrassing me and my business. Really inappropriate.

I’m far from the only one who took issue with it if you read the other comments. Plus, I’m in Australia and we don’t make a big deal about Halloween at all, unlike the US, hence my comment that the world doesn’t revolve about the US.

It’s disgraceful the Eufy is forgetting about its customers in other regions.
Eufy are quick enough to update their online presence and bombard with Halloween sales when they want our money.
Why aren’t these Halloween doorbell sounds available in other regions please Eufy?

1 Like

Can you please reply to all of us that are asking why this cannot be implemented outside the US?

Strange that it is so difficult to do when it’s a software update. Please reply!

1 Like

How do I enable this?